MAC Playland Collection - April 7, 2014

MACina

nanaparty.gif
....very excited for this collection!

The name is divine
th_e2cloud9.gif

thefbomb

Ah I can't wait! This is hitting stores the day after my birthday so I'm definitely going to do something bday shopping

katred

Specktra Bestie
I'm guessing that this will be the "prom-oriented" collection that Mac usually does in the Spring. (That's the term that a Mac MUA used to describe them... I think she was talking about the Quite Cute collection at the time.) Those usually have a good dose of fun colours and products, which would suit the name.

Naynadine

Veteran Moderator
Staff member
If Playland is this year's Baking Beauties, my wallet will be safe. I always skip the pastel collections.
I love those kind of colours. I was able to skip BB, because after all there wasn't anything I really needed even though everything was pretty. Quite Cute on the other hand was awesome and I hauled quite a bit, so this could be dangerous for my wallet.
It will be harder than I thought sticking to my low-buy seeing all this new info...

vaisforluvrs

Maybe you can avoid the fall and winter collections to haul bigger now? That's kind of what I am doing, but mostly avoiding the Spring and Summer collections.

sungelly87

I love pastels but they don't look good on me so I'll have to wait for swatches and decide on this one before jumping the gun online.

Latest posts