MAC Playland Collection - April 7, 2014

Mayanas

I was hoping there was a picture to accompany your post! :(

Bet it looked pretty on you!

Bet it was beautiful on you!
Quote: Originally Posted by AutumnMoon

I was hoping for a picture, too! You're always so gorgeous!!!

Thanks Ladies
love.gif
blush-anim-cl.gif

no picture today.
001_unsure.gif
next time ........

NATlar

Playland is up on the UK site now, you gotta go through the lip section an access the products they haven't stored them in what's new yet but they've put the products on stock to buy now :)

Marsha Pomells

Playland is up on the UK site now, you gotta go through the lip section an access the products they haven't stored them in what's new yet but they've put the products on stock to buy now :)
I can't find the CCs on the site. I'm gonna do some store stalking next week in the East End. Wish me luck

sickmuse

I found the collection by googling "mac playland" - took me straight to the page. could browse using Chrome through my laptop at home and Firefox at work with no probs

DarylandCarole

Enjoy it everyone! It's a great collection, I love all of the lippies.

heirloom94

They're sold out of toying around, haven't been on top of my stalking game because of exams. Gonna have to wait to get it in store

jemmapixiehixon

So excited that it's finally out in the UK, been waiting for ages!
Decided to go with,
Sweet Experience, Happy Go Lucky and Playland Lipsticks
For Your Amusement and Young at Heart Casual Colours
Lots of Laughs, Pure Silliness, Carousel and Live it Up Lipglass

I am just pondering wether to bother with Bright Side Lipglass too... any thoughts to those of you who may already have it in the US?

heart.gif
xx