MAC Posh Paradise Discussion

xasperadastra

ooook My list for this collection is:

Half wild
imaginary
pure creation
delectable

aaand Fresh amour.... it probably won't suit me at all... but when I'll find again a MATTE (or semi matte) LAVANDER?? It's not easy to see this color with this finish.... so when it's bought, it's bought! and no more purple/lilac lipstick untill I finish the ones I have ^^ (not too much, but enough for me: spitfire, bust out and I'll have fresh amour)

Shadowy Lady

ooook My list for this collection is:

Half wild
imaginary
pure creation
delectable

aaand Fresh amour.... it probably won't suit me at all... but when I'll find again a MATTE (or semi matte) LAVANDER?? It's not easy to see this color with this finish.... so when it's bought, it's bought! and no more purple/lilac lipstick untill I finish the ones I have ^^ (not too much, but enough for me: spitfire, bust out and I'll have fresh amour)

I'm wondering about Fresh Amour too and whether it'll suite me. I have cool undertones and usually have no problems rocking cool pinks like St Germain or Snob w/o use of liner or gloss. I've even been through 2 tubes of Snob...but Fresh Amour looks full on lavender...and it is matte which makes it more intense...IDK I will try on. If it can only work with liner and gloss it's not for me. Though I love playing with lip combos I don't believe in having to work hard to make a product look right on you.

On the other hand I've never liked or been able to pull off a brown lipstick (trust me I've tried) yet I'm loving the look of Seeds of Desire. I will pick that one up and Naked Bliss...The other shades are gorgeous too but all close to the colours of various lipsticks in my stash.

Paintpots are tempting me and I need to stay away even though they work for me on their own w/o creasing. I've promised myself not to get any more coloured bases as I already have plenty. Treasure Hunt and Half Wild are beautiful though....and I'm also liking Nubile, maybe even more than my beloved trustee Painterly *gasps*

xasperadastra

I'm wondering about Fresh Amour too and whether it'll suite me. I have cool undertones and usually have no problems rocking cool pinks like St Germain or Snob w/o use of liner or gloss. I've even been through 2 tubes of Snob...but Fresh Amour looks full on lavender...and it is matte which makes it more intense...IDK I will try on. If it can only work with liner and gloss it's not for me. Though I love playing with lip combos I don't believe in having to work hard to make a product look right on you.

On the other hand I've never liked or been able to pull off a brown lipstick (trust me I've tried) yet I'm loving the look of Seeds of Desire. I will pick that one up and Naked Bliss...The other shades are gorgeous too but all close to the colours of various lipsticks in my stash.

Paintpots are tempting me and I need to stay away even though they work for me on their own w/o creasing. I've promised myself not to get any more coloured bases as I already have plenty. Treasure Hunt and Half Wild are beautiful though....and I'm also liking Nubile, maybe even more than my beloved trustee Painterly *gasps*
hihi I have WARM undertones... that is the question! (Shakespeare docet) It will be odd on me...but I like it ^^^^^^

shontay07108

Wow! Temptalia gave Immortal Gold a C+. The hell? I had no problems with application. In fact, it was one of the easiest polishes and took very few coats. I'm sorry she had such a trying time with it. I adore it.

Mac-Guy

Wow! Temptalia gave Immortal Gold a C+. The hell? I had no problems with application. In fact, it was one of the easiest polishes and took very few coats. I'm sorry she had such a trying time with it. I adore it.

LOL. Good thing the collection went online before the grades are coming in.

UrbanSweetheart

I hope people give Genuine Treasure a chance. Especially women of color. It's a look that won't appeal to all, but I think it has a beautiful effect on the eye when paired with dark colors. I can see myself using this a lot during the holidays.
I ordered it the day the collection popped up online. I can't wait to try it ^_^

UrbanSweetheart

Oh snap....Potent Fig is gorgeous!!
eyelove.gif

shontay07108

LOL. Good thing the collection went online before the grades are coming in.
I'm glad I went to see this at pro before the review. Reviews can sway me if I am on the fence about a product. I'm not in the habit of buying Mac polish so those pictures and her review would've kept me away. Shame.

Sequinzombie

I can't decide what I mattene i want! I decided fresh amour is a bit to similar to quite cute(even though it looks ten times better). I don't have a nude lippy so I want to try out Naked bliss, plus it looks like playing koi and I missed out on that. Ah I wish fall color was coming out later so I could splurge more on this. Half wild and imaginary will for sure be coming home with me though.
eyelove.gif

Copperhead

Tresure Hunt looks like it would look nice underneath MAC's Sun Blonde e/s. Can anyone that has both swatch them on your hand or such tell me what that looks like? TIA!

princess sarah

seeing the swatches is making me more excited to get my hands on my package coming from canada containing my 4 paint pots. Since i have got paint pots i have been using them every day but after hearing about free radicals... makes me think perhaps i need to keep some unopened while im trying to use them up. Im hopeless as soon as i get new things i always want to try them all straight away!!