MAC Posh Paradise Discussion

peachsuns

Oooh, thank you! Hope you liked it!
amuse.gif

Who's going to see the collection tomorrow (Thursday)?
cheerleader.gif

shellyky

ugh my nordstroms order is still in process---they were all in stock when purchased now the halfwild is gone--if i dont get it, i'll SCREAM LOL are they pretty fast about shipping or does it usually take a couple days?

OctoberViolet

GORGEOUS!!!!!!!! TX Piarpreet for showing us Fresh Amour. It looks fab on you as does all the other makeup.

fresh amour over a little of loud and lovely (its too blue based for my taste so i put a lil fucsia gloss so its not as matte and ass blue)
and immortal gold

OctoberViolet

I was hoping to have received my shipment yesterday, but I didn't. Fingers crossed I get my stuff today. I want to play with it for the weekend. XicanaQueen would you say Imaginary is kind of a periwinkle color a purpley blue? I didn't get it even though I do love the color. I have never (embarrassed!!!) used a paint pot before so for my first one I bought Half-Wild. If I like it I will buy more.

Prettypackages

I know I want all the paint pots, but I am on the fence about hyper violet and half wild.

But the Mattenes, I have no idea what to get. Definitely not the brown, or potent fig. But Piarpreet made me fall in love with the lavendar one.

Leeny

For anyone in the downtown Toronto area just a quick fyi that the MAC store at Royal Bank Plaza is now sold out of Half-Wild and I think they only have 1 or 2 left of Naked Bliss. Looks like they didn't get much stock of this collection (maybe 8 of each item).

My haul consisted of:

Treasure Hunt
Nubile
Genuine Treasure
Half-Wild
Naked Bliss
Delectable
Potent Fig

I'm thinking of going back for Imaginary, Deliciously Forbidden, and Fresh Amour (if they're not sold out by lunch time).

Happy shopping and hauling everyone!

Mac-Guy

I know I want all the paint pots, but I am on the fence about hyper violet and half wild.

But the Mattenes, I have no idea what to get. Definitely not the brown, or potent fig. But Piarpreet made me fall in love with the lavendar one.

Seeds of Desire is beautiful as a lip stain.

luvlydee

I'm only interested in Half-Wild and Idyllic but im not getting either of those because although i think they are really beautiful, I know I wouldnt wear it as much. . The only paint pot ive ever own was painterly and ive hated it. i was not interested in paint pots until this collection, but i want a color i know I will use.

Right now im trying ot get my hands on Coral Crepe Paint pot but its so hard cuz people end up buying it before me on the sale/swap thread lmao

Prettypackages

I passed on Hyperviolet and half wild b/c whle they are beautifull, I'm not sure I'd wear them. ALthough, I wonder how pretty clarity would be on top of half-wild.

openexpression

I just got back from the store with my haul! I picked up Half-Wild and Imaginary p/p, Rare Exotic mattene, and Immortal Gold n/p. I absolutely LOVE everything I purchased. I hope MAC releases more collections like this own. This is the 1st time that I have been inspired by a collection in a LONG time. I can't wait to use Imaginary under my Fyrinnae Mephisto and Shinigami eyeshadows. Rare Exotic is the matte pink that I wanted Candy Yum Yum to be. I was on the fence about Treasure Hunt but I want to wait and compare it to my Cuddle Shadestick (which I rarely use). I also may go back for the purple nail polish. The polishes in this collection are absolutely STUNNING.