MAC Posh Paradise Discussion

Mac-Guy

It has enough red in it to look natural. I would never ever apply it as a thick layer (nor on me or on another person), but apply a thin layer, blot, apply another layer, blot hard, and you are ready to go, especially if you wear a shiny or glittery eye. If you can, swatch it for yourself and try to use different techniques. Happy hauling.

Mac-Guy

I also picked up two more Idyllic. It's the perfect base for Mythical and Faux Gold MES. I also love that I can sheer it out for a wash of color. It is absolutely gorgeous.

Mac-Guy

What do you think of it in comparison to Artifact?
It's more brown-based than Artifact, but as a Fall color, it is beautiful and it has enough coolness to work on cool skin tones, w/o being too cool for warmer types. While I prefer the richer redness of Artifact, I absolutely love the creamy texture of Idyllic.

berryjuicy

I broke down and ordered Immortal Gold n/l and Genuine Treasure after all. Said I wasn't gonna do it!

So I'm done with this collection. My final haul:

Genuine Treasure
Treasure Hunt
Imaginary
Pure Creation
Nubile
Half Wild

Potent Fig (Shontay twisted my arm
tong.gif
)

Immortal Gold

I love paint pots. Use them all the time so these will go to good use!

I don't think there are any collections coming out anytime soon that I will be hauling big from. Maybe 1-2 things from the Fall collection. So I don't feel so bad spending this much money! I need to stay away from this site for awhile!!!

UrbanSweetheart

YAAAY!!! My Macy's is holding Half -Wild for me! FINALLY!!! *does a happy dance*
yahoo.gif

It's funny because this is the same Mac I called two days ago that told me they weren't getting the collection for another two weeks.... *face palm*

shontay07108

I just got my package with Legendary and Delectable. I was worried about Delectable, but it looks good on me. Lengendary is just amazing. I knew it would be. It's not too dark, but it's so sexy.

Piarpreet

thanx guys but actually I'm objectively saying its not true. I know the angles that work for me (to avoid double chin etc), the lighting that works for me, the camera that works for me. That's the trick. Also I take 10 photos and at least one betta be good! I have a fucked up picture with fresh amour that if i show it here I lok like I was kidnapped and kept captive for a week. Yes, wearing fresh amour......

LeeleeBell

You know what e/s would be gorgeous over Half-Wild? Vibrant Grape...mmm love that color of purple (well all purples really, but especially that red/magenta leaning purple). Half Wild isn't the same color as Vibrant Grape but I think it would bring out the purple undertone of Vibrant Grape really well.

LMD84

fresh amour over a little of loud and lovely (its too blue based for my taste so i put a lil fucsia gloss so its not as matte and ass blue)
and immortal gold
you look so beautiful and can i just mention how much i love your brows? i am jealous!

ElvenEyes

Paint Pots arrived! Swatches on NW15 skin on my blog now! I hope it helps some people decide on colours. I love them all and may get the two I skipped over if I get the chance!!

Latest posts