MAC Posh Paradise Discussion

User38

Apologies are in order.. my home camera is nuts with battery issues which I had forgotten to replace after my last work trip and home issues.. anyway, the pics came out horribleeeeeeeeeeee... and I will bring home my work camera to take the pics tomorrow.

sorry guys.

Mac-Guy

Apologies are in order.. my home camera is nuts with battery issues which I had forgotten to replace after my last work trip and home issues.. anyway, the pics came out horribleeeeeeeeeeee... and I will bring home my work camera to take the pics tomorrow.

sorry guys.

Awe no worries. Better late but good quality than early in sub-optimal picture quality.

LMD84

sorry guys.
no problem at all! i can't wait to see a great quality picture from you! hee hee! :)

C2keri

[quote name="Asphyxiation" url="/forum/thread/175978/mac-posh-paradise-discussion/150#post_2144621"]

It's KILLING ME that there's not a sinle picture yet.. lol..
It won't be released until october here, such a long time yet...

My other friends need new friends !
Even tho they'e running out of space. lol....

[/quote] Asphyxiation, there's plenty of room! You can organize in little containers and get twice that number in there! (It's my mission in life to enable all MAC addicts. You can tell, right? Lol) Seriously, that's a beautiful collection and I hope that you enjoy it! I hope that Posh Paradise proves to MAC that they can make these intensely-colored paint pots and sell them. Can you imagine the color saturation that we can achieve with matching or coordinating paint pots and shadows? It would be incredible!

PinkBasset

I'd kill for Moss Scape.
sigh.gif

C2keri

[quote name="PinkBasset" url="/forum/thread/175978/mac-posh-paradise-discussion/150#post_2145290"] I'd kill for Moss Scape.
sigh.gif

[/quote] I'd hide you to get one for myself! See how committed we are to paint pots? MAC should reward this devotion by making all these pretty colors permanent and doing more. ;-P

Busttamuv3

I'm most excited about the Mattene lipsticks. All I need is a bright blue based red shade and a vibrant orange shade and I'm good to go =). Can't wait for swatches!

MAChostage

If you have a CCO near you look for Mosscape there. I have seen them in recent weeks.

I'd hide you to get one for myself! See how committed we are to paint pots? MAC should reward this devotion by making all these pretty colors permanent and doing more. ;-P

sss215

Even tho they'e running out of space. lol....
great picture!

I am glad about the new colors coming out. as you can see the majority of paint pots released were neutral. there are tons of hues that we still need to see. can't wait for the blue and purple ones especially.

C2keri

[quote name="MAChostage" url="/forum/thread/175978/mac-posh-paradise-discussion/150#post_2145464"]If you have a CCO near you look for Mosscape there.  I have seen them in recent weeks.

[/quote] Oh, thank you, thank you, thank you! I've got two near me.

Sequinzombie

Soo somethings awfully wrong with me and I made a list and figured out my budget for aug and sept. Between Mac me over and Cindy there wasn't much money left for this.
ohboy.gif
So i'm only going to get one mattene most likely in fresh amour because i'm on a lavender kick but i'll pick out whatever I like best in person and hyper violet and/or maybe nubile. I'll probably convince myself I need both in the store though.I hope swatches won't make me want more.
lol.gif

LMD84

Soo somethings awfully wrong with me and I made a list and figured out my budget for aug and sept. Between Mac me over and Cindy there wasn't much money left for this.
ohboy.gif
So i'm only going to get one mattene most likely in fresh amour because i'm on a lavender kick but i'll pick out whatever I like best in person and hyper violet and/or maybe nubile. I'll probably convince myself I need both in the store though.I hope swatches won't make me want more.
lol.gif
i love your avatar!! so pretty! :)