MAC Posh Paradise Discussion

Mac-Guy

I'm not surprised as it is still early in the game and there are a few other collections in the pipeline before we get to PP. Maybe in late August?

xasperadastra

th_wallbash.gif

ladyarwen

As much as I don't want to, I think I'll have to skip this one. There's just too much I want from MAC Me Over and Cindy Sherman, plus I have three "vacations" I'll be going on in September and October. I can't afford everything, as nice as that would be. Maybe I'll get one mattene and one paint pot.

LMD84

Inglot's yellow gel liner makes for a very vibrant eyeshadow base, and it's matte. You need a good make-up remover to get it off your lid though!
i would love to get some inglot products but they don't have a store near me and also they don't have a website you can buy from :(

Curly1908

*sigh*

I want 3 items:

-Seeds of Desire Mattene l/s -- deep brown plum
-Delectable l/s -- orange-beige (I hope this looks like a creamsicle!!!!)
-Fresh Amour l/s -- light lavender (I hope this is a friendlier version of Lavender Whip in a different formula!)

Between this, MAC Me Over, and Cindy Sherman...I'm overwhelmed!!!

LMD84

*sigh*

I want 3 items:

-Seeds of Desire Mattene l/s -- deep brown plum
-Delectable l/s -- orange-beige (I hope this looks like a creamsicle!!!!)
-Fresh Amour l/s -- light lavender (I hope this is a friendlier version of Lavender Whip in a different formula!)

Between this, MAC Me Over, and Cindy Sherman...I'm overwhelmed!!!
great list! and sadly i am always overwhelmed by mac collections! lol!

R21ORCHID

The paint pots are listed as frosts ...does anyone think they will be like the ones released in the Cham-Pale collection? I want to be really excited about these but the ones from Cham-Pale were too glittery for me.

Thoughts?
hmm.gif

LMD84

The paint pots are listed as frosts ...does anyone think they will be like the ones released in the Cham-Pale collection? I want to be really excited about these but the ones from Cham-Pale were too glittery for me.

Thoughts?
hmm.gif
HG said that they are not like the cham pale ones and are like normal paint pots that we all know and love :)

BeckyBenett

I'm getting more excited for this collection than CS as most of those items are pro products. I want my paintpots. Gimme!!

OctoberViolet

I'm excited about PP!!! I can't wait to finally see the promo pictures. This will be my first time trying mattene lipsticks and paint pots. I want one of the purple paint pots, but not sure which one yet. I may have to ask for help since I've never bought one or used one before.