MAC Posh Paradise Discussion

Edelmc

It is really too bad that so many wonderful collections are released at once!

Cindy Sherman ist such a big collection and comes out together with Posh Paradise....it would be much better if they would be released
in different months.
Both collections are so,so great and I have long lists
mac_atemywallet.gif

And it is not only CS and PP in October here in Germany.We will also get Seasonally Supreme,Styledriven and maybe (?) Art of Power.
Fortunatly SS and SD are permanent and that`s why there is no hurry.
I agree - I think I am going to focus on the paint pots from posh paradise, lightscapade from cs and the things I want from mac me over. Everything else I want is either going to become permanant (ss & sd) or is available at pro (alot of cs)....when I break it down like that I dont panic as much!

Now I just have to hope that I dont want too much from art of power and the christmas collection!

Piarpreet

o cant wait for fall collexes info to come out on T.
Im not exited about any....so i really wanna get pumped

liba

The promotional copy makes it sound like a secret jungle of desire
th_remoteImage-61.gif

Something tells me it'll be more of an abstract image with lips and eyes, though, since that seems to be what MAC's been doing lately for collections that are featuring individual products, instead of full face looks.

In any case, I am ready and waiting for more news - this is by far the fall collection I'm most excited about (and probably will spend the most on, too)!

Adee

mac_atemywallet.gif
I think I'll be getting one of the mattenes, just because I've never owned one before. Probably Deliciously Forbidden or Eden Rouge. But the paintpots... whew. I'm eyeing at least 5 of those. Though I did surprise myself with Cham-Pale and only got two of the paint pots once I saw them in person. So maybe I'll cut my list down when I actually see them.

Pinkdollface

Everything looks so good! Why do promo pics always pop up right before i go to bed? Now i can't sleep because of the excitement
girlhaha.gif

OctoberViolet

Hot damn! Potent fig will be mine!!!! I still want the same three I've wanted since we've found out about this colleciton. I'm getting Potent Fig, Fresh Amour & Deliciously Forbidden & one of the paint pots. Thinking of Half-Wild.

Adee

Yep, all the paint pots except the bronze, dark violet, and midnight blue. Then two of the lipsticks: probably Naked Bliss and Deliciously Forbidden. Gorgeous!!

banana1234

why do many shades of purple paint pots? how can i decide? i dont want more than one purple but how do i chose one!

i wish they'd done a couple other colours instead

katred

Specktra Bestie
Damn... I am definitely going to want me some of these... So far looking at:

Potent Fig
Unknown Pleasures
Genuine Treasure
Half Wild

Possibly more...

liba

Well, just as I suspected......

#1 Fall collection for me.

We're talking 4-5 each of the Mattenes and the p/p:

Potent Fig, Deliciously Forbidden, Eden Rouge, Seeds of Desire, Naked Bliss (and Fresh Amour, if it doesn't read too matte on the lips - gorgeous color that could be a real PITA if it's flat matte).

Pure Creation, Idyllic, Genuine Treasure, Half-Wild, Hyperviolet (and/or Imaginary).

Plus, I really love that gold nail polish, albeit it's doubtful it will look quite like that in person (Rain of Violets certainly doesn't look like its photo).

Mac-Guy

I think you should slap on some of that Goldstone MSF and go for the gusto with Seeds of Desire
cooldude.gif

I'll have to try it out and see how it goes. It will depend on how opaque these shades are. If they are just a wash of color and/or look rather natural, I will obey Liba's order
kissy.gif

Piarpreet

Seing temptalia's promo pics i feel like im not gonna pass (i might get a lippie) but....almost a pass although i do love the promo pic. its gawjas