MAC Posh Paradise Discussion

xasperadastra

this is what I could like, but of course thing could change!!

half wild
nubile
idyllic
genuine tresure
pure creation

rain of flowers

1 mattene, but I'll decide after swatches!! I'll probably be able to purchase 5/6 items!

Prettypackages

am I the only one loving the dark purple????
The only thing that will save me is that I have similiar products from Bobbi Brown in their gel eyeshadow. They have an awesome bronze color.

I am trying to go to NY the weekend before this comes out... Something is gonna hve to give...

so far I am getting half wild, idyllic, genuine treasure, hyper violet, nubile, and treasure hunt. I'll cut out half wild if I need to cut my list down. THey need a blackened black or something like that color...

the lipsticks I have to see but:
rare exotic
seeds of desirenakedbliss
delectable
deliciously forbidden
legendary
unkown pleausres.

LMD84

likewise! they're all so lovely
heart.gif
i am hoping that with swatches i will be able to rule some out - i really can't afford all!

Love me some green: FOTD - todays blog post! :)

Piarpreet

When should we be specting swatches? It's weird we saw cindy sherman promo pics before this one when this is supposed to come earlier....right?

Maybe im going crazy and confusing collexes.... when is this coming out anyways? now that MMO is being a lil delayed (since its not on pro yet)

LMD84

When should we be specting swatches? It's weird we saw cindy sherman promo pics before this one when this is supposed to come earlier....right?

Maybe im going crazy and confusing collexes.... when is this coming out anyways? now that MMO is being a lil delayed (since its not on pro yet)
this is september for the states but october for europe :)

Mac-Guy

Probably in early September.

UrbanSweetheart

I think the release date is sept 15?

LMD84

i am hoping that the teal coloured one comes off like delft does so i can cross it off my list. i do need one of the purples and the yellow for sure though!

Pinkdollface

I hope we get swatches really soon! I love that we get some coloured paint pots and i especially like Pure Creation. I like all the others as well, but i just love blue.

Kawaiiamaiai

I'm all for Pure Creation, Genuine Treasure, and Idyllic. I'm almost interested in the lilac lippie, but I got a few opinions from friends and they say I'd probably look like I'd spent too much time in a freezer. I kinda agree with them so I'm going back and forth on if I'd wear it enough to warrant it.

Probably not honestly.

LiLBeautyBarbie

I almost forgot about this collection since I've been so into Mac Me Over! but now I am so excited again for this collection, can't wait for swatches!!

LMD84

I'm all for Pure Creation, Genuine Treasure, and Idyllic. I'm almost interested in the lilac lippie, but I got a few opinions from friends and they say I'd probably look like I'd spent too much time in a freezer. I kinda agree with them so I'm going back and forth on if I'd wear it enough to warrant it.

Probably not honestly.
i'm not sure if i should get this lipstick either. i will need to see it worn on people before i make a choice!

HMC

Oh man am I excited for this collection! I haven't ever owned a Mattene and OMG am I excited to get my hands on some with this collection!!

Ones i know I want so far:

*Potent Fig - Deep blue grape (DELISH!)
*Fresh Amour - Light lavender (AMAZINGNESS! lol)
*Seeds of Desire - Deep brown plum (MAYBE this too)

This collection excites me so much because i totally dig an awesome DARK matte lip in the fall with the cool weather!