MAC Posh Paradise Discussion

Pinkdollface

For those who are looking for a p/p that is suitable for beach and pool time, I can recommend Genuine Treasure. It's amazing how its glittery texture lasts in the water. Yes, it is truly waterproof and not only splash-proof. if you look for a lot of color, it is not the most vibrant shade, but it certainly endures any water activities. I climbed up a 600 feet waterfall followed by bathing in a lagoon (3 h in the water!) and GT was going strong. I applied it both on the lids and as a cheek highlight. It's just beautiful how it reflects the sun!

I also tested Treasure Hunt in the water, but it faded within an hour.
I'm so jealous right now. Can i come and visit you?
tong.gif

Pinkdollface

My guess is that we are only a 12 h flight apart!
tong.gif
But no need to be jealous, I will be back in cold weather within a week.
That's not too bad
tong.gif
, well i guess i shouldn't complain, because it isn't too cold for the time of the year. Last year we had tons of snow and it was very cold, i like this more.

GlamQueen21

LOL. Well since I live in Melbourne, I also have wintery days. Cold days still happen though!
I don't like cold weather at all. Today the weather was really nice! It was in the upper 70s. As for the paint pots, Nubile has been given love!! It's such a amazing paint pot and I have used this to do my everyday neutrals!

princess sarah

Im in Perth, our summer has been pretty odd too but its nice to have some hot weather

I ended up getting Rare Exotic before this collection sold out. It was such a pretty colour

LOL. Well since I live in Melbourne, I also have wintery days. Cold days still happen though!

PixieDancer

I agree! Nubile has GOT to be made perm! I only cracked mine open last month and it already has a significant dip in it! I use it lots more than Painterly (that used to be my go-to)!

gracie90

Quote: Originally Posted by PixieDancer
I agree! Nubile has GOT to be made perm! I only cracked mine open last month and it already has a significant dip in it! I use it lots more than Painterly (that used to be my go-to)!

Mine also has a dip in it, I use it nearly every day :D

Mac-Guy

It's the subtle sheen of Nubile that makes it so spectacular whereas Painterly is too flat and one-dimensional.

GlamQueen21

How do you use the PP?
Do you use it over a primer?
Or just by itself?

because I used Soft Ochre muliple times and there was only one time it didn't crease:(
I use paint pots over a primer to make the shadows last longer. My eyeshadows lasted all day on me without creasing.

PixieDancer

I usuallly just use the PP as the primer for my shadows.
Every once in awhile, if I'm going to be wearing my shadows for a long time or the shadow is a MES, I will wear another primer underneath. Usually UDPP.
If SO creases on you, try a primer underneath. Just make sure to make it a very thin layer and let each layer dry thoroughly before going in with the next.
Hope this helps hun!

How do you use the PP?
Do you use it over a primer?
Or just by itself?

because I used Soft Ochre muliple times and there was only one time it didn't crease:(

missah

Thanks for your tips!
^^
But I've used it over my UD Eden primer and it still creases. Maybe I should try what you've suggest PixieDancer! Thanks
:)

PixieDancer

All this LOVE for Nubile made me want ANOTHER BU! I already have 1 BU and 1 I'm using now...
But the US MAC site has it as Sold Out! Here we go....
Why does a Sold Out sign make me want another one even more! UGH!