MAC Posh Paradise Discussion

purplerinne

whoa i just backed mine up yesterday!!! crazy!!!
All this LOVE for Nubile made me want ANOTHER BU! I already have 1 BU and 1 I'm using now...
But the US MAC site has it as Sold Out! Here we go....
Why does a Sold Out sign make me want another one even more! UGH!

missah

All this LOVE for Nubile made me want ANOTHER BU! I already have 1 BU and 1 I'm using now...
But the US MAC site has it as Sold Out! Here we go....
Why does a Sold Out sign make me want another one even more! UGH!
Exactly. I'm pretty sure my friend got me one yesterday but I dont know if she got her shipping notice yet:( Or if she has, I don't know.
I feel like backing it up too><"

Fiberluver

I really liked this collection. I picked up Imaginary and Hyperviolet pp's and Potent Fig Matene.

I really like the Matene formula and wish MAC would make them perm. again.

I love paint pots and glad I decided to give them a try. Paints were my absolute fav. e/s bases but MAC discontinued all of the gorgeous colored ones so I gave paint pots a try. I'm a fan!

Oh well - formulas come and go.

MAC is all about change - ka -change!

martiangurll

I love the Mattenes too. I just had to get Seeds of Desire before it disappeared in the Goodbyes. THey lured me with free shipping (and Narcissus BU's)

skratikans

Speaking of pps... Does anyone know if there are any coming out? I've been looking at the upcoming collections and have not seen any mentioned.i I figured they would be coming out with some at this time like they did last year. I'm really bummed.

BriarRose

Speaking of pps... Does anyone know if there are any coming out? I've been looking at the upcoming collections and have not seen any mentioned.i I figured they would be coming out with some at this time like they did last year. I'm really bummed.
I don't think I have read of any.
Unless my memory is faulty, the last ones we got were in Glitter & Ice. A whole year basically without new paint pots!
eeksign.gif

Mac-Guy

I don't think I have read of any.
Unless my memory is faulty, the last ones we got were in Glitter & Ice. A whole year basically without new paint pots!
eeksign.gif
I had a suspicion that MAC won't release any new p/p soon. That's why I stocked up when PP and G&I came out.

BriarRose

I had a suspicion that MAC won't release any new p/p soon. That's why I stocked up when PP and G&I came out.
It is a shame for me. PP was my intro to Paint Pots, so I only have 7 of those shades, the 3 from G & I, and a Dangerous Cuvee that I found in a CCO last year. Nothing in the perm line interests me. I hope they come out with some new shades before too much longer.

I really wish they had a perm neutral that remotely worked for me; none in the current line do, and even Nubile read as yellow on me (given what it looks like in the pot, I was bummed), so I skipped. Sigh.

martiangurll

Wonder if we can use the fluidlines from GD the same way as a Paint Pot? I definitely used a Paint Pot (Imaginary) as a fluidline (liner), set with powder e/s and it worked. Now, to try the converse...

gracie90

Wonder if we can use the fluidlines from GD the same way as a Paint Pot? I definitely used a Paint Pot (Imaginary) as a fluidline (liner), set with powder e/s and it worked. Now, to try the converse...
This is what I'm planning on doing with the pink one! I think it'll be so gorgeous under some MES and EDES!

MACina

Me too.....I think that I will use it more as a base than a liner.

I use all my fluidlines (and chromalines) as bases too and I love it.
This is what I'm planning on doing with the pink one! I think it'll be so gorgeous under some MES and EDES!

Copperhead

That's the first thing came to mind when I saw the first swatches of the GD Fluidlines. I think they look to make better shadows or shadow bases than they do fluidlines. I like my fluidlines to have a 'smoother' finish/texture than the GD Fluidlines have.

Fiberluver

Fiberluver

Yes,

I believe you can use FL the same as PP.

Not the same texture, of course, but same concept.

I know lots of folks use Blacktrack FL as a base for smokey eye.

martiangurll

I tried using a fluidline as a base like a Paint Pot and it was just too drying--not again! Maybe the pearlglides will be a better option...