MAC Prep for Colour Discussion

Janice

A slew of new prep + prime products for spring.
smiles.gif

gildedangel

Hmmm, this doesn't seem as good as the last P+P collection. And what is up with the Asia/Not Asia exclusives? Boo!
I may check out the e/s though, they sound nice!

purrtykitty

I'm interested in Just Add Colour l/g and Prepped for Glamour e/s. I also like the P&P SPF 50, so I may get one of those, although I though the P&P SPF 50 was permanent in the US...I hope it isn't going away.

GlamQueen21

^The Prep + Prime Skin SPF 50 is permanent. I do want Just Add Colour l/g, Hey e/s (I'm so glad that they are repromoting it since I love that color!) and Prepped for Glamour e/s!

abbyquack

Is Sorcery e/s the same one that came in the holiday palette? The descriptions are slightly different, but look like they could be the same thing- otherwise it would be kinda lame to name two similar colors Sorcery.
smiles.gif

elle25

I'll check out the eyeshadows but this collection isn't as exciting for me as the others.

Susanne

Quote:
Originally Posted by purrtykitty
I'm interested in Just Add Colour l/g and Prepped for Glamour e/s.

iagree.gif
This is my list as well!

gildedangel

I must comment on how I love that this is a Prep and Prime collection primarily, but we are all far more interested in the makeup extras that they release with it to make it a "collection"
smiles.gif

January

Hey & Prepped For Glamour eyeshadows both sound gorgeous... I know a lot of people LOVE "Hey" so I'm excited!
smiles.gif

MzzRach

I've always wanted to try the Prep & Prime SPF 50. Maybe I'll pick up that when this comes out and scope out the shadows - they sound pretty, but probably dupable in my existing collection.

GlamQueen21

^Me too! I've been dying to try it for a long time for the summer since it's gets really hot here in Texas. Really hot weather equals super oily skin.

PinkBasset

I love the Prep & Prime SPF 50!
yes.gif
It helps me from burning during the hot summer months. Without a good spf I would fry hot pink in no time under the sun. It's so convinient under my make-up or all by itself. I don't like the feeling of regular sunscreen lotions on my face so this primer is a good option (and the Chanel spf50 that is meant for face, that's awesome stuff!).

Hypathya

I'm a SPF junkie!!! I never go out with it!! I'm NC 25-30, but extremely sensitive to sun. I can burn my skin with only 10 minutes in the sun!

I've never tried Prep+prime, do you lovely ladies know how it compares to Clinique Pore Minimizer Instant perfector?

I LOVE that thing!!

LMD84

i will be buying the prep and prime spf50 before i go to florida in may. i can use that as well as sun cream to be extra careful! i've wanted it for ages but thought my holiday would be the best time to purchase it
smiles.gif