MAC Prep + Prime Fix + Extension (Summer 2015)

Naynadine

Veteran Moderator
Staff member
They're up on the German site as well, ordered a Rose one (already have Coconut x2). I've heard rumors that this is online and MAC exclusive here, so I didn't want to take any risks by waiting for Douglas to get them.

Honi

va? jag ser inga :(
http://www.maccosmetics.se/whats_new/14861/New-Collections/Prep-Prime-Fix-Extensions/index.tmpl

Will be up on this page, they came up on the DK page already so SE is a matter of time. :)

DK url http://www.maccosmetics.dk/whats_new/14861/New-Collections/Prep-Prime-Fix-Extensions/index.tmpl

leonah

I hope they will be permanent soon
eyelove.gif
I can't wait for rose and coconut even though I heard coconut smells more nutty as shea butter or something?? haha i dunno.. have to wait and see :D

montREALady

Finally opened my Yuzu today and I love it! I tried it in store when I bought it but I don't remember liking it quite this much, lol.

montREALady

ohh that's good :D I will buy rose, yuzu and coconut when it hits the stores here
eyelove.gif
I really wanted coconut but I seriously forgot about them when they launched, or actually I didn't think they'd sell out as fast as they did so when I went to the store, Yuzu and I believe Lavender were the only ones left.

leonah

I really wanted coconut but I seriously forgot about them when they launched, or actually I didn't think they'd sell out as fast as they did so when I went to the store, Yuzu and I believe Lavender were the only ones left.
yes I believe they all will sell out really fast here as well unfortunately so I will be waiting ready to go!! haha it's like a cat-mouse kind of game with these LE stuff from MAC :( you have to run after everything like crazy

I truly hope they make these perm!!

Naynadine

Veteran Moderator
Staff member
I received my Rose Fix+ the other day. I'm surprised I don't like it much - don't know why, I'm usually a fan of rose scents. I also feel like it's not as moisturizing as Coconut.
th_dunno.gif

montREALady

I received my Rose Fix+ the other day. I'm surprised I don't like it much - don't know why, I'm usually a fan of rose scents. I also feel like it's not as moisturizing as Coconut.
th_dunno.gif
Same thing I said when I tried Rose in the store! It had a synthetic smell to me. Even the Lavender, I usually like that fragrance but it wasn't working with these.

leonah

Same thing I said when I tried Rose in the store! It had a synthetic smell to me. Even the Lavender, I usually like that fragrance but it wasn't working with these.
oh no! I want try rose anyway although I think I will like coconut the most..
amuse.gif
I wanted lavender too at first but nah it doesn't even have real lavender in it?? at least rose, yuzu and coconut have the real thing in them