MAC Pro - Chromaline Discussion

AudreyNicole

Quote:
Originally Posted by purrtykitty
They are seriously awesome. I always want more. I think Primary Yellow is on my hit list, next.

Pssst Karin. I think there are a few yellow ones in the clearance bin. I did a search for chromalines earlier and saw them.

Now, I used HDC today and the color is amazing. Identical to Electric Eel e/s on me. But my e/s applied kinda patchy over it. Is it best to use a brush to apply, or can I use my finger? I also used Pure White, which I love. It's just like NYX milk pencil in a pot (only this is waterproof).

purrtykitty

I usually use my finger, but IIRC, HDC was one of those that applied patchy. You might try a brush and see if it makes any difference. After blending the GPS with my Sephora blender (just like the 217), I think I'm going to start doing that with these, as well. Except I'll keep using my cheaper Sephora blender since the hairs are dark, so I won't notice any staining, lol.

sss215

I just noticed today that these were on the regular MAC site. Don't know for how long, but I was excited to see them because they are a pro item.

Latest posts