MAC Pro - Chromaline Discussion

zabbazooey

Used my white chromaline the other day...it REALLY made bitter and gesso POP!! I've never been able to get those two colors SO bright
smiles.gif

I am in love
greengrin.gif

leenybeeny

Quote:
Originally Posted by zabbazooey
Used my white chromaline the other day...it REALLY made bitter and gesso POP!! I've never been able to get those two colors SO bright
smiles.gif

I am in love
greengrin.gif

Woohoo!! I reach for it *all* the time now.. it's magical to me hehe

MAC_Fafinette14

I just bought a Chromaline pot in Pure White, and I love how well it works as an eyeshadow base. It makes colours more vibrant and long-lasting in their vibrance, even the colours that fade easily otherwise.

Also, what with it being lip-safe, I tried using it as a base under Blast O' Blue and Orchidazzle lipsticks, and it is perfect. With Orchidazzle, it creates the perfect cool-toned lavender lip that I couldn't get from either Fashion Mews or Lavender Whip. (As for Blast O' Blue...well, that pseudo-frostbitten look only works well with costumes.)

AudreyNicole

I wanted to bump this thread. Someone who shall remain nameless (*cough* KARIN *cough*) has got me all intrigued by the chromalines. I was able to find Pure White and Landscape Green in a sale here. Next weekend, I am headed to the PRO store and want to pick up a few more. I am thinking Rich Purple, Hi Def Cyan and Marine Ultra.

Does anyone know for certain if Hi Def Cyan and Process Magenta are eyesafe? I know that some of the others aren't, but am curious about those.

So, who loves these? What are your favorites? How do you wear them? What brush do you use to apply them?

erine1881

Quote:
Originally Posted by AudreyNicole
I wanted to bump this thread. Someone who shall remain nameless (*cough* KARIN *cough*) has got me all intrigued by the chromalines. I was able to find Pure White and Landscape Green in a sale here. Next weekend, I am headed to the PRO store and want to pick up a few more. I am thinking Rich Purple, Hi Def Cyan and Marine Ultra.

Does anyone know for certain if Hi Def Cyan and Process Magenta are eyesafe? I know that some of the others aren't, but am curious about those.

So, who loves these? What are your favorites? How do you wear them? What brush do you use to apply them?

sadly blacktrack has been trampled on by black black. i use black black every day as my liner. i use it the same as i did with blacktrack, with the 266.

PinkBasset

Quote:

I'm curious about those too! They would look so fierce used as a liner, but I don't want to use anything on my eyes that is not safe or meant to use there. I remember Tish said the Marine, Black and White are eyesafe from the old ones. It just now occured me if the pro paint sticks I'm about to use as bases (pure white and primary yellow) are not safe for eyes? Does anyone know about those? If they are not I should get the white chromaline.

purrtykitty

Well, I've used both Hi-Def Cyan and Process Magenta on my eyes without any problems. Doesn't mean that they are eye-safe, but I'll wear anything on my eyes, as long as it doesn't irritate them. I've used HDC, PM, Landscape Green, Rich Purple, Pure White, and Black Black on my eyes with no problems. But I wouldn't put them on my waterline (except White and Black), since I think Pink Basset is correct, of the original line only PW, BB & Marine Blue are eye-safe.

GlamQueen21

I really want to try the Chromalines so badly!!! Process Magenta, Hi-Def Cyan, Black Black, and Pure White has been on my lemmings list for awhile! I hope to CP for them sometime soon!

erine1881

Quote:
Originally Posted by GlamQueen21
I really want to try the Chromalines so badly!!! Process Magenta, Hi-Def Cyan, Black Black, and Pure White has been on my lemmings list for awhile! I hope to CP for them sometime soon!

why do you have to CP for them? just call the 800#.

DILLIGAF

Quote:
Originally Posted by purrtykitty
Well, I've used both Hi-Def Cyan and Process Magenta on my eyes without any problems. Doesn't mean that they are eye-safe, but I'll wear anything on my eyes, as long as it doesn't irritate them. I've used HDC, PM, Landscape Green, Rich Purple, Pure White, and Black Black on my eyes with no problems. But I wouldn't put them on my waterline (except White and Black), since I think Pink Basset is correct, of the original line only PW, BB & Marine Blue are eye-safe.

I'm with you on this one I use anything on my eye as long as they aren't irritated. I just realized I was given a Chromaline by a friend around Christmas in Rich Purple. I'm definitely going to use it this weekend.

erine1881

not approved for the eye-BR, GO, PMnot approved for the waterline-all but BB and PWnone are lip safethese launch may 13th.

AudreyNicole

Hmmm, now I am wondering if I should hold off on the Chromaline in pots and get the pencils instead? Some of the pencils are eye safe, whereas their potted counterparts are not. I definately want:

Black Black
Pure White
Hi Def Cyan
Marine Ultra
Landscape Green
Rich Purple

erine1881

Quote:
Hmmm, now I am wondering if I should hold off on the Chromaline in pots and get the pencils instead? Some of the pencils are eye safe, whereas their potted counterparts are not. I definately want:

Black Black
Pure White
Hi Def Cyan
Marine Ultra
Landscape Green
Rich Purple

but the pots are waterproof...

AudreyNicole

I am in love. I got Hi Def Cyan Chromaline in a pot today.
love.gif
I am wanting a bunch more now. They are awesome! I am kicking myself for not getting more!!

Latest posts