MAC Pro - Chromaline Discussion

Paramnesia

I so want all of these, when I'm in the city next I'm gunna have to check them out, I'm even tempted to pay the full aussie price for them. I love having different colour bases.

wifey806

I love using white as a base, but I noticed frosty shadows don't adhere as well. Anyone else having this issue? Mattes (my faves!!) however stick like glue!

Sanayhs

Quote:
Originally Posted by wifey806
I love using white as a base, but I noticed frosty shadows don't adhere as well. Anyone else having this issue? Mattes (my faves!!) however stick like glue!

I haven't had that issue, and I've even used lustres over these.
th_dunno.gif

wifey806

^^^ that's good to hear.. even though I don't know exactly which ones are Lusters! lol. Blue Calm (pro) wouldn't stick. I'll have to look up the finish on that one sometime, then try it again

Ode to Joy

The white one sounds like a must have!
So you can use it on your waterline, will it make a good base for eye pencils?

Krasevayadancer

I used the chromalines as liner in my valentines day fotd. Black on the top to line and white on the waterline and they worked wonderfully!

MissResha

gotdangit! now i want them. im interested in the white, primary yellow and the red, green, blue and black. LOL

Sanayhs

Quote:
Originally Posted by MissResha
gotdangit! now i want them. im interested in the white, primary yellow and the red, green, blue and black. LOL

Sounds like you should just get them all.
tong.gif

Ode to Joy

Quote:
Originally Posted by Krasevayadancer
I used the chromalines as liner in my valentines day fotd. Black on the top to line and white on the waterline and they worked wonderfully!

How vibrant it looks, wow!
drools.gif
Did it smudge? And did you try it with eye pencils on top?!

Krasevayadancer

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ode to Joy
How vibrant it looks, wow!
drools.gif
Did it smudge? And did you try it with eye pencils on top?!

No smudging at all and with nothing else on top.

IMG_5463.jpg

steenface

I really want to get the purple one to use as an eyeshadow base... I know it's not technically eye-safe but if I'm using it as a base (over UDPP) it shouldn't be too big a deal, right? It's not getting IN my eye. At least, that's the logic I'm going with! I'm just wondering. I need a good purple base to help my purple shadows pop.

I thought it wasnt safe to use on the waterlines? I know in makeup there isnt any rules except for when it comes to ingredients making u break out and all but i remember when they came out i went and got the white, the green, and the red. ive been holding off on the yellow online for a minute now becuz im not going anywhere with yellow that bright any time soon but i can agree with those in love with the white. it is something else.

zabbazooey

I have the yellow and white one that I bought at the Vegas PRO store but I don't know what to do with them...
ssad.gif

leenybeeny

Quote:
Originally Posted by zabbazooey
I have the yellow and white one that I bought at the Vegas PRO store but I don't know what to do with them...
ssad.gif

They make amazing bases. I am wearing White right now underneath Gesso, Bitter and Electric Eel. The colour is soooo smooth and vibrant.

zabbazooey

Quote:
Originally Posted by leenybeeny
They make amazing bases. I am wearing White right now underneath Gesso, Bitter and Electric Eel. The colour is soooo smooth and vibrant.

Could you give a clue as to placement? I have all three of those and that combo sounds lovely
thmbup.gif

leenybeeny

Quote:
Originally Posted by zabbazooey
Could you give a clue as to placement? I have all three of those and that combo sounds lovely
thmbup.gif

Sure thing! I used Gesso on the innder 1/2 of the lid, Bitter on the outer half, blended inwards, then Electric Eel in the crease and along the lower lashline. I also lined my upper lid with Blacktrack and my lower waterline with a black liner.

smiles.gif

Krasevayadancer

I love using both the white and yellow chromalines on the inner corners of the upper lid and lower lid for a bright pop on many of my looks

Also, white is awesome to use on the lower waterline to make eyes pop
smiles.gif

Latest posts