MAC Pro - Chromaline Discussion

TISH1124

^ I will not be getting the Orange and Black so I am done.....Thanks!

No more temptation from me!

glamourgirl216

I just got all the colors and I'm loving them! Especially the black one, I've been using it as a base for my smokey eyes, but mostly as eyeliner. it works great as eyeliner with my 210 brush.

Sanayhs

Quote:
Originally Posted by TISH1127
^^^^^ahhh Damn ...Now I need the Black.....No more posting from you young lady!!!

Poor Orange is going to cry being the only one left out.
ssad.gif

TISH1124

I have Off the Radar and I have never used it...I think Orange would be similar ....But maybe later WAYYYYYYYYYYYYYY after BBR damage has healed

jdechant

^^Lol Tish!! Haha..I used black today as a Base over Sweet Sienna and Carbon..Very smokey is right...Don't you just love how these chromalines stay put once there on? I think it would compare similar to the consistancy of sharkskin shadestick and maybe blacktrack (even though I've never used blacktrack as a base just eyeliner)

TISH1124

^^^ Thank God you said that my sweet lovely always helpful Jenna ...I have Blacktrack, Sharkskin and Blackground...tell me I don't need the black one and make me believe it before I go to the PRO store on Thursday for BBR PLZZZZZZZZZZZZZ

jdechant

^^ Naa..you don't need it!! It feels almost identical to blacktrack...looks the same..lol...I think the blackground paint pot isn't as thick in consistancy as the chromaline is, but then again you have sharkskin AND blacktrack so I think your good to go without it..lol...

Sanayhs

Quote:
Originally Posted by TISH1127
I have Off the Radar and I have never used it...I think Orange would be similar ....But maybe later WAYYYYYYYYYYYYYY after BBR damage has healed

I think Off the Radar looks pretty. I bought a jar once but it never showed up.
th_dunno.gif
But then, I <3 oranges.
blush-anim-cl.gif

TISH1124

^^ yeah I may try that theory...and wait....hummm...But I love how the c/l's don't budge at all....No need to ever set them with e/s

Sanayhs

Blacktrack doesn't budge on me, either. None of the fluidlines do. Then again, not much does (except those bloody pearlglides, which never set...).

jdechant

^^REally?? I have a hell of a time getting the pearlglides off my lids..hahaha..I can wash my face, moisturize etc. and still wake up with pearlglide allover my eyes...
lol

Note to self :
Get some MAC makeup remover cloths...

Sanayhs

Quote:
Originally Posted by jdechant
^^REally?? I have a hell of a time getting the pearlglides off my lids..hahaha..I can wash my face, moisturize etc. and still wake up with pearlglide allover my eyes...
lol

Note to self :
Get some MAC makeup remover cloths...

I can't use the pearlglides on my lower lashline because they will smudge like crazy and give me raccoon eyes.
ssad.gif
I don't know what it is. I can still use them on the top lashline, though, because they don't touch anything else there, so they can just sit. Bleh. Ah, well, I'm not often in a mood for sparkle anyway. My fluidlines are my eyeliner lovers.
greengrin.gif

Quote:
Originally Posted by Krasevayadancer
I have all the colors and love em all. Now to figure out how to open up more real estate on my eyelids so I can use em all
winks.gif

Talk to Honey and Dew and see if they're interested in getting in on the chromaline action - plenty of real estate there!

jdechant

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sanayhs

Talk to Honey and Dew and see if they're interested in getting in on the chromaline action - plenty of real estate there!

HAHAHA...thats friggin Awesome!!!
th_LMAO.gif

Sanayhs

I have a set of samples of all shades other than black now. I LOVE these.

Though, the purple isn't quite perfect for me... until I mix it with a bit of the blue.
greengrin.gif

Seriously, if you have both and haven't done so, TRY IT.
heat.gif

Sanayhs

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ode to Joy
Is the purple blue or red based? I can't really tell from the swatches I have seen so far.

Absolutely red based.

Also, apparently my post didn't go through the other day - the red and white make a ridiculous bubblegum pink. These all blend together extremely well to make new colours!