MAC Pro - Chromaline Discussion

elmo1026

hey guys i am interested in getting some of these which ones should i get. I am thinking about the white. I am only looking to purchase 2? thanks for the help.

Krasevayadancer

Quote:
Originally Posted by elmo1026
hey guys i am interested in getting some of these which ones should i get. I am thinking about the white. I am only looking to purchase 2? thanks for the help.

white and purple are my favs
smiles.gif

leenybeeny

Quote:
Originally Posted by elmo1026

Definitely the white. As for the other, what kinds of shadows do you wear most often? If you wear a lot of pinks, blues, and purples, I would go with the purple or the blue.. if you wear a lot of browns, oranges, yellows, coppers etc, I would go with the yellow or orange
smiles.gif
But remember, they aren't all eye safe, so use at your own risk. I still use them on my eyes since it's not an every day thing.

jdechant

The white is great! I used it today as a base to pop the gesso that I used in the inner corner and it worked WONDERS!! I love it!! And Tish knows how much I love the blue chromaline..especially on her
yes.gif

clslvr6spd

I am soo excited to use the white with Gesso! Hurry up United Pole Smokers!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

jdechant

Quote:
Originally Posted by TISH1127
^^^^ I just saw your fotd with the WHITE c/l love love love love it!!

Aww..thanks Tish! Yah, White chromaline was MADE for gesso....they work wonders on each other!!
smiles.gif

TISH1124

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sanayhs
Why don't I have chromalines to play with yet, damn it!?

When I get some sample jars this weekend I will pinch you out a few samples....Emphasis on PINCH!!!

ticki

Quote:
Originally Posted by ticki
i heard that only the white, black and blue are eye safe. does anybody know the real deal?

anybody know? anybody?

TISH1124

^^ It's been mentioned several times in this thread...But yes, you are correct Blue, Black and white are the only ones considered eye safe

AngelBunny

Quote:
Originally Posted by ticki
anybody know? anybody?

The manager of the MAC Pro store here in Dallas said that this is the indeed the case. However, he also told me that that only refers to getting it in your eye (read: use on waterline) ... so it isn't like your eyelid is going to swell up and be permanently stained if you use the others there.

I know that Tish has used the others on her eye and they haven't bothered her a bit.

Sanayhs

Quote:
Originally Posted by TISH1127
When I get some sample jars this weekend I will pinch you out a few samples....Emphasis on PINCH!!!

Awww, you're awesome. It's ok, though, I'm just being an impatient crazy who wants everything ever.
greengrin.gif

jdechant

Quote:
Originally Posted by Krasevayadancer
Glad you are loving the chromalines Jenna!

Yes Adina, I am getting really good use out of them lately and its all thanks to you!!

<3 you
smiles.gif

P.s. I did ANOTHER FOTD with the white chromaline..that shizz is multi purpose!! lol...

coachkitten

Holy cow these things look amazing! Y'all need to stop tempting me with your lovely swatches and amazing FOTDs with the chromaline colors!! Tish your swatches are to die for.