MAC - Process Colour (Pro Colour Expansion) Discussion

MAC_Whore

Well now we know why the pro products in Polished Ivory, Clear Sky Blue, Dusty Coral and Cool Pink got the boot. They were making room for things to come. This fall, we can expect the following at pro:

+ A collection featuring Chromalines, Chromacakes, Paintsticks and Airbrush shades. New shades will be cyan, magenta, black black and primary yellow.

How often do you turn to pro products for either personal or professional use? Does this pique your curiousity to try them?

capmorlovesmac

Re: MAC - Pro Colour Discussion

Quote:
Originally Posted by MAC_Whore
Well now we know why the pro products in Polished Ivory, Clear Sky Blue, Dusty Coral and Cool Pink got the boot.

crybaby.gif

I am still sad about these d/c pro pigments and still lemming Dusty Coral (and Cool Pink.. a bit) but I am also curious about what will replace them.
I just hope it will be even better than the d/c ones.
getyou.gif

meg_curls

Re: MAC - Pro Colour Expansion Discussion

I hope these are as good as the discontinued shades.
however, aren't black black and Primary Yellow already permanent pro?

MAC_Fafinette14

There's bringing out Pro products in printer's ink colours: yellow, cyan, magenta, and black.
girlhaha.gif

xpucu

Re: MAC - Pro Colour Discussion

Quote:
Originally Posted by capmorlovesmac
crybaby.gif

I am still sad about these d/c pro pigments and still lemming Dusty Coral (and Cool Pink.. a bit) but I am also curious about what will replace them.
I just hope it will be even better than the d/c ones.
getyou.gif

Lets hope for better ones for sure
sigh.gif

GlamQueen21

Quote:
Originally Posted by meg_curls
I hope these are as good as the discontinued shades.
however, aren't black black and Primary Yellow already permanent pro?

Yes, Black Black and Primary Yellow are permanent pro shades.

Krasevayadancer

I for one am very excited. Being fortunate enough to have local access to my pro store, I love dipping into the pro-only products!

erine1881

as i posted in the early buzz thread, pigments area also included in this expansion.

cyan and magenta are the WNs. no word on FNs yet.

black black and primary yellow are in all these products are being repromoted in this collection.

this collection launches september 17th.

Cinci

i like the idea of the new colors, but I don\t see the need to get rid of the old... i would have liked to have them all!

jeffreygirl

Quote:
Originally Posted by Cinci
i like the idea of the new colors, but I don\t see the need to get rid of the old... i would have liked to have them all!

Exactly, why get rid of the little bit of Pro product they have...they should have just added them on. This doesn't sound like a line expansion, more like a bait an switch!! 'Cuz you know their bring back the dc'd items later this year!!
graucho.gif
sneaky.gif

GlamQueen21

I wish that I can go to the Pro store and get some more pro items. That would be so exciting even though I own a few pro products like Pink Pearl, Deep Blue Green, Reflecets Antique Gold (just got it! I love it!), Reflects Blue, Reflects Very Pink and Electric Coral. I also have the Eyeliner Mixing Medium.

SakurasamaLover

Just to say that I can't wait to see the 2 new Pro Matte shade!!

No one saw them at a preview or something, pics, feedback, pretty please?
graucho.gif

Less then 2 weeks to go now!!!!!!

capmorlovesmac

Quote:
Originally Posted by Karrie
the collection is online: MAC PRO | Process Colour

i must have the new chromalines in process magenta and hi-def cyan
th_DANCE.gif
amazing colours!!!

omg.gif
!!!

The Process Magenta and Hi-Def pigments and chromalines are on my list (for later.. hooray for them being perm
love.gif
)

Thank you Karrie!
smiles.gif

Winthrop44

I've found that usually when I order something from Pro I end up deciding I really didn't "need" it in the end. I guess I think MAC makes good decisions for the boring consumer like me! LOL