the collection is online: MAC PRO | Process Colour

i must have the new chromalines in process magenta and hi-def cyan
th_DANCE.gif
amazing colours!!!

sigh.gif
Finally a hot pink base.
love.gif

Face2Mac

Now if they can work on a true purple base unlike the macroviolet, that would be nice.

I am interested in the hot pink paintstick, myself but will wait for Cremeblend blushes, first.

GlamQueen21

Process Magenta and Hi-Def Cyan pigments and chromalines are so mine!! I'll also get Black Black pigment and chromaline.

SakurasamaLover

^
Yeah me too, they are so hot and true to color...

Can't wait to get the 2 new color in pigments and chromaline. LOVE matte pigments !!!!
choochoo.gif

Colorqueen

Quote:
Originally Posted by Face2Mac
Now if they can work on a true purple base unlike the macroviolet, that would be nice.

I am interested in the hot pink paintstick, myself but will wait for Cremeblend blushes, first.

Cyan and magenta mixed will give you a true purple base. (I am an artist and those two colors will give you the best purple if they are truly pure cyan and magenta)

purrtykitty

I just ordered Magenta Madness (since it's on the reg MAC site under A/W '09 trends). I can't wait to get the Magenta and Cyan chromalines and be a mixing maniac!! Thanks for the suggestion, Colorqueen!

Colorqueen

Quote:
Originally Posted by purrtykitty
I just ordered Magenta Madness (since it's on the reg MAC site under A/W '09 trends). I can't wait to get the Magenta and Cyan chromalines and be a mixing maniac!! Thanks for the suggestion, Colorqueen!

Sure thing! You also might want to consider reflects blue to add some shimmer to your purple once you make it. You can use other shimmers and colors too, but I tend to like the reflects colors for a pop of shimmer. You can also use other purples with shimmer in them if you prefer.

Another idea too is to play with contrasting shimmers- like lemon yellow gold shimmer (reflects gold is a pretty color too), or lime green shimmer, etc.

Of course, just try tiny bits until you get something you like so you don't waste pigments and shimmer/glitters on stuff you don't like
yes.gif

Have fun!

I have been enjoying messing with some of the neon pigments now and then for bases of colors to mix. I hope to get the cyan and magenta sometime too.

purrtykitty

I'm planning on getting a f/s Pearl Reflects at the Pro store, and if Teal Reflects is in the holiday set I think that'll be a great one to add to the chromalines!

LMD84

i love that blue pigment! very bright! will get it next time i make a pro order on the phone! although not sure when the uk is getting these babies!

erine1881

Quote:
Originally Posted by purrtykitty
I thought the new pigments were matte.
hmm.gif

its funny, cuz the colour descriptions say that process magenta is matte, but that high def cyan isn't. turns out to be the opposite.
th_dunno.gif

erine1881

Quote:
Originally Posted by glitterandglam
How is the consistency of the pigments? Is it chalky like the neon mattes or is it smoother?

smooth as butta, well, cyan anyway.