MAC Retro Matte collection (September 12, 2013)

allthingsglam

7f48d2ea_image.jpeg
My second tube of flat out fab! Lined my lips with magenta liner. I'm sitting right next to a large window in a restaurant shamelessly taking a selfie. Yay for great natural lighting lol
omgosh those sunnies I need I want They are stunninggggg

ladyd12

513dab3b_image.jpeg
Wearing MAC All Fired Up lipstick w/ MAC Beet lipliner AFU is one of my new favorite MAC lipsticks ever!!!! :)

thefbomb

I see that no one has posted here in just a little while but I was wondering if you guys have any suggestions of lip pencils to use with FOF and FU, They are my FAVOURITE MAC Lipsticks that I own and I donèt really want to change the colour and Im really hoping there's something that will match perfectly

Vandekamp

I see that no one has posted here in just a little while but I was wondering if you guys have any suggestions of lip pencils to use with FOF and FU, They are my FAVOURITE MAC Lipsticks that I own and I donèt really want to change the colour and Im really hoping there's something that will match perfectly
I like to use the Magenta lip liner with FoF or Fashion Boost For FU, I use the RRW lip liner.

Jest and Smut

I use Nyx pencils mainly. Bloom matches FOR really well. With AFI I use Fuschia to have it lean more pink, but Plush red works great too

thefbomb

I like to use the Magenta lip liner with FoF or Fashion Boost For FU, I use the RRW lip liner.
Now that you mention it I think may have seen those suggestions before, thanks I'll look into them!
I use Nyx pencils mainly. Bloom matches FOR really well. With AFI I use Fuschia to have it lean more pink, but Plush red works great too
I actually bought a few NYX lip pencils a while ago and haven't touched them, I'm going to check if I may have one of those! I feel like I may have fuchsia

Vandekamp

I actually bought a few NYX lip pencils a while ago and haven't touched them, I'm going to check if I may have one of those! I feel like I may have fuchsia
You are welcome. FoF is one of my all-time fav lipsticks and that is saying a lot because I have close to 200 lipsticks. Enjoy!!

montREALady

Me too re NYX. Love their pencils (I have 3 MAC vs like 15 NYX) and yes Bloom works great with FOF, I've used that too. Used Plush Red today with BBW Burmese Kiss. Just ordered another one this week...Tangerine? Can't remember, lol.

thefbomb

Me too re NYX. Love their pencils (I have 3 MAC vs like 15 NYX) and yes Bloom works great with FOF, I've used that too. Used Plush Red today with BBW Burmese Kiss. Just ordered another one this week...Tangerine? Can't remember, lol.
This yeah NYX will be at my local IMATS apparently, I can't wait so I can stock up on lip pencils (and probably a crap load of other stuff). I alway hear their pencils are good

Vandekamp

I have Plum and Purple Rain.

thefbomb

I checked my small stash of NYX lip pencils I do have fuchsia so I will be trying that with All Fired Up! Thanks for the suggestions!

Latest posts