MAC Retro Matte collection (September 12, 2013)

Patricia

let us know if you like Bloom pencil with Flat Out Fabulous because I've heard they work really well together and I'm interested in getting both!

montREALady

let us know if you like Bloom pencil with Flat Out Fabulous because I've heard they work really well together and I'm interested in getting both!
They look great together. Today I'm wearing NYX Deep Purple with MAC JP Acai... They're $2.99, just get all of them!
girlhaha.gif

Shars

I see that no one has posted here in just a little while but I was wondering if you guys have any suggestions of lip pencils to use with FOF and FU, They are my FAVOURITE MAC Lipsticks that I own and I donèt really want to change the colour and Im really hoping there's something that will match perfectly
I hardly use a liner with FOF but if I do, I like to use OCC's cosmetic pencil in Hoochie just to sharpen the edge. It's basically the same colour (on me) as FOF and has a matte finish as well. It's more expensive than NYX but it's another alternative. Did you mean All Fired Up when you typed "FU"? I'd have to check what liner I would use for that one when I get home.

thefbomb

I hardly use a liner with FOF but if I do, I like to use OCC's cosmetic pencil in Hoochie just to sharpen the edge. It's basically the same colour (on me) as FOF and has a matte finish as well. It's more expensive than NYX but it's another alternative. Did you mean All Fired Up when you typed "FU"? I'd have to check what liner I would use for that one when I get home.
Yes I mean All Fired Up.Not sure why I dropped the A, guess I was feeling sassy that day lol. I wouldnt want to change the colour really I just want the liner to fill in my lips especially in the harder to reach corners

Shars

Yes I mean All Fired Up.Not sure why I dropped the A, guess I was feeling sassy that day lol. I wouldnt want to change the colour really I just want the liner to fill in my lips especially in the harder to reach corners
I know what you mean. And these are stiff mattes, so there's no trying with a lip brush.

donchica

My nephew crushed my tube of FOF. Since I have to use a brush to applly now, I hardly reach for it lol. I LOVE NYX pencils. Do you guys have Annabelle in your drugstores? Their Fuschia lipliner with AFU is just off the hook!

DMcG9

My nephew crushed my tube of FOF. Since I have to use a brush to applly now, I hardly reach for it lol. I LOVE NYX pencils. Do you guys have Annabelle in your drugstores? Their Fuschia lipliner with AFU is just off the hook!

Lol, that's a crime against lipstick!
girlhaha.gif
But I can understand why you avoid it now.

thefbomb

Is this a pencil liner or their twist up self sharpening looks like smashbox new ones?

allthingsglam

I wish Mac would make some more retro mattes I recently got rr and it's okay to me I like it don't love it I think I'm going to give fof another shot hopefully I love it more this time

Latest posts