MAC - Shop Shop Shop / Cook Cook Cook discussion

elegant-one

When I called about my missing package, I asked the MAC cs lady about the restock & she said it probably would not be until next week because they were waiting on the shipment. But who knows for sure.

Richelle - you took a nap!
girlhaha.gif

VampOwl

I'm so happy I got the 3 lippies I wanted! The MUA at the Nordies counter I went to said I was lucky I got the colors I wanted when I did, because they have been selling out like crazy.

The lipsticks I got were:

Innocence Beware- I would describe this as a very light baby pink, but darker than Sweet Sunrise l/s from Naturally.The thing that sets this nude apart from other nudes is its shimmer. Shimmer is very unique in nude lipsticks!

Dish It Up- Gorgeous! It pulls a wearable bright berry magenta pink with a hint of purple on me (if that makes any sense
tong.gif
).

Watch Me Simmer- This is definitely the brightest lippie I own being that it is practically neon! I can't wait to rock this one in the Spring and Summer being as coral/orange is the hottest color for this year.

LivestrongH2

I would love to take her word, but it seems like what they say is NEVER what actually happens. They told me Iris Apfel wouldn't be restocked and then it was. I'm afraid to let my guard down and stop checking because as soon as I do, that is when it will restock!!! So annoying!

When I called about my missing package, I asked the MAC cs lady about the restock & she said it probably would not be until next week because they were waiting on the shipment. But who knows for sure.

Richelle - you took a nap!
girlhaha.gif

Copperhead

Both of the Apfel re-stock orders happened on Tuesdays so I'd pay particular attention to Tuesdays. I don't know if it was just a coincidence or if this is the day they re-stock online. Probably just a coincidence. Might be worth paying attention to though.

LivestrongH2

That's interesting. Wouldn't that be awesome if you discovered a pattern? Good eye! Until then I shall continue stalking! :) I'll post ASAP if anything restocks!

Both of the Apfel re-stock orders happened on Tuesdays so I'd pay particular attention to Tuesdays. I don't know if it was just a coincidence or if this is the day they re-stock online. Probably just a coincidence. Might be worth paying attention to though.

peachsuns

Innocence, Beware! is by far my new favorite nude!! More wearable alone than my other nudes such as honey love and a perfect day. Honey love is so drying, and a perfect day looks better with a pink gloss over it. Once the site restocks I will definitely buy a b/u of IB. Its to die for with Boldly Bare l/l.

Which pink gloss do you wear over A Perfect Day? I'm searching for a pink gloss for my APD.
tong.gif

I love Boldly Bare lip pencil, too!
love.gif

xasperadastra

Innocence, Beware! is by far my new favorite nude!! More wearable alone than my other nudes such as honey love and a perfect day. Honey love is so drying, and a perfect day looks better with a pink gloss over it. Once the site restocks I will definitely buy a b/u of IB. Its to die for with Boldly Bare l/l.

a little bit off topic.. I have Honeylove and A perfect day too.. don't you find them very similar?? Honeylove it's simply matte and a little bit darker :(

back on topic.. I don't think I like Innocence beware.. it's too light and pink.. but I wanted A perfect day to be lighter :p

LivestrongH2

As soon as my son wake up from his nap, I can swatch all 3 of those lippies for you to compare. I'll post on here for ya!
a little bit off topic.. I have Honeylove and A perfect day too.. don't you find them very similar?? Honeylove it's simply matte and a little bit darker :(

back on topic.. I don't think I like Innocence beware.. it's too light and pink.. but I wanted A perfect day to be lighter :p

martiangurll

On a Tuesday in the early afternoon. Okay, lets all sign up for shifts to stalk the site and hit refresh every 30 sec.

martiangurll

Will this collection (lipsticks?) be stocked on Nordies, Bloomies or Macy's website or do we have to beg for restock on the MAC site?

StarrySim

O...M...G. Save me the trouble of doing the math and tell me what the bottom line was. LOL.

I'm the exact opposite of you in this case - All I got was DIU, and even that was with B2M :) I think I might save on Added Goodness though :) I see you didn't get it - you sure you don't want to go back for it? :p

1 Designer Purple Pearlglide I think I”m done now.
icon_eek.gif
I am certifiable!

StarrySim

I saw this girl yesterday running down the street in gym clothes, rocking an impeccable bright lip which I swear was Runaway Red! She must've just come from the MAC down the street. I laughed out loud :)

xasperadastra

Thanks, but take your time.. I have a month to decide what to take ;) I'll do a comparison swatch between Honeylove and APD too... but if you'll post a comparison with Innocence beware I'll appreciate it ^^

Latest posts