MAC - Shop Shop Shop / Cook Cook Cook discussion

martiangurll

Thanks everyone! Def think I'll get it. Esp since I ordered it from Macys when it came out and they sent me call me bubbles instead. And they insisted that they sent me the one I ordered. Luckily I ended up liking cmb.
Hi, just noticed you are listing Colorado as your location, I live in Denver area. If you can get to the CCO at the CO Springs outlet, they had all of the Shop/Cook MAC quads for less than retail. And if you didn't get the purple quad, it is fabulous. I ended up eventually get all of the quads and I love each and every one of them. Really impressed that MAC stepped up the pigmentation on these!

singer82

Hi, just noticed you are listing Colorado as your location, I live in Denver area.  If you can get to the CCO at the CO Springs outlet, they had all of the Shop/Cook MAC quads for less than retail.  And if you didn't get the purple quad, it is fabulous.  I ended up eventually get all of the quads and I love each and every one of them.  Really impressed that MAC stepped up the pigmentation on these!
Cool thanks for the heads up! :) Wha what whaaaat...there's a cco in Co springs? :shock: lol where?

martiangurll

Cool thanks for the heads up!
smiles.gif
Wha what whaaaat...there's a cco in Co springs?
icon_eek.gif
lol where?
Okay, I am a total dingbat. Its at the outlets in Castlerock, not Springs--but hey, that is even better because its closer (and they have a Coach outlet there too, just saying). But it is great and I find all kinds of cool stuff there. There is one in Loveland too, but I never go up that way.

dreamer246

Is anybody looking for or want the tendertone lip balms? I bought all 4 of them, 3 are brand new in box. One (Hot n Saucy) has been used a few times but always with a lip brush. I'm thinking of selling them because I prefer MAC's lip conditioner. And if nobody buys them, I may just decide to give them away before they go bad...

If interested, please PM me. Thanks! :)

trayceeee

Is anyone looking for "Call Me Bubbles" quad?

I swatched it and "oohed and ahed" but haven't brought myself to use it!

PM Me!

janineios

Is anyone looking for "Call Me Bubbles" quad? I swatched it and "oohed and ahed" but haven't brought myself to use it! PM Me!
I might take it if you still have it on payday! Lol. If anyone has extra Quick Sizzle, please PM me! It's one of the many things that would help complete my list of LE items I missed out on.

trayceeee

I might take it if you still have it on payday! Lol. If anyone has extra Quick Sizzle, please PM me! It's one of the many things that would help complete my list of LE items I missed out on.
Hehe sounds good, I havent heard from anyone so im sure it will be okay!

Latest posts