MAC - Shop Shop Shop / Cook Cook Cook discussion

SatelliteDrmr

My event date is February 23. I will be away at Basic Training. I wanted to redeem that coupon!!
cry.gif
MAC never hooks us up with freebies (well, not often)

I'd ask my hubs to go for me, but, that may be a bit too much for him.

ladyarwen

I remember when SCF came out in 2010, and I wanted SO MANY THINGS, but as I didn't have a job, I couldn't justify getting any goodies. Looks like S3/C3 will be my version of it! ;D

SatelliteDrmr

I remember when SCF came out in 2010, and I wanted SO MANY THINGS, but as I didn't have a job, I couldn't justify getting any goodies. Looks like S3/C3 will be my version of it! ;D

I'm just about to b2m all of my barely used lipglasses from SCF, seeing as they're starting to smell a bit funky, also, if it's any consolation to you, you didn't miss much. My crushed metal stacks all sit in the drawer, as they're so finicky. The only things I really used from this collection were the lipsticks, but even they were not that original.

I did make a mistake of skipping the blush ombres though. I've regretted it ever since.

liba

I didn't get much from SCF - just the pink crushed metal, AB, Fresh Salmon and Hot Hot Hot. I was always sorry I didn't get Victorian....I'd probably still be using that one, while Fresh Salmon is just sort of languishing.

S3/C3, on the other hand, is going to be muuuuch pricier for me!

OctoberViolet

I loved the lippies from SCF...of course I am a lipstick whore. I loved Radicchio and wish they would repromote it soon. I still have Pink Burst, Phlox and Bubble Gum. For some stupid reason I didn't order Victorian, Rose Maiden or Fresh Salmon. I also have Quad #1 with all the pink/mauve colors. I barely touched it over the year. Maybe it's time to start.

peachsuns

I got 2 blush ombres, Fresh Salmon and Bubblegum l/s from SCF. It was a fun collection.
yes.gif

Hope one day MAC will bring back Fresh Salmon. I love spring/summer collection!
heart.gif

Face2Mac

This collection makes me faint even without the color story. The pics alone make my lips tingle.

Mac-Guy

MAC should just made TTs perm.

They will make a lot more money when they are LE as everybody will BU like crazy. If they are perm, everybody will wait. Thus from a business perspective, LE is the way to go. This is still annoying for consumer though.

2browneyes

They will make a lot more money when they are LE as everybody will BU like crazy. If they are perm, everybody will wait. Thus from a business perspective, LE is the way to go. This is still annoying for consumer though.

you're right Mac-guy. Still, I want them to be perm :)

paparazziboy

i was told those coupons were not to get a fee product front he collection they will have like some swag bag that u get to pull from

shontay07108

I got my first TT this weeked at a CCO. Now I see what yo guys keep going on and on about. :D They smell amazing. I bought Deep Sigh. I really like it.