MAC So Reel / Reel Sexy discussion

purplerinne

I ended up with pink popcorn and color saturation. CS is like Rebel lipstick in the cremesheen formula.... love :eyelove:

lyseD

I'm not familiar with any of these but I just looked up swatches online so based on that I would say Violetta.

In the tube it was much darker than up the amp and less wine coloured than plum bright.

Hope this helps.

SweetJoy

Heroine swatches! Sorry about the crappy quality - my iphone is the best camera I have. I took pictures in different lighting and these are the closest to the true colour. To me it looks like a toned down violetta, maybe a little plummier/pinker. Very pretty, but was a little much on me. I think it'll look amazing on WOCs. These swatches are on NW20 skin.

Edit: Woo! Hundredth post!

Richelle83

Hot damn!!! I need like 6 of these lol and I'm dead serious too!

Heroine swatches! Sorry about the crappy quality - my iphone is the best camera I have. I took pictures in different lighting and these are the closest to the true colour. To me it looks like a toned down violetta, maybe a little plummier/pinker. Very pretty, but was a little much on me. I think it'll look amazing on WOCs. These swatches are on NW20 skin.

pemily

thankyou for the swatches :)

I dont think I will purchase this however, too much for me also!

Baby1black

This is nice nice nice. BUs please

princess sarah

Thankyou so much for the swatch.... this was on my wish list... AND STILL IS!!

UrbanSweetheart

OMGGGGGG!!!!!! Must. Get. Backups! Thank you for the swatch!

Babylard

Thanks for the swatches. Heroine isn't what I hoped it was :( maybe pink popcorn if it is purple > pink

badassSENORiTA

thank you for this! it looks pretty I don't want to say I'm not going to buy it
I have to see for myself in person but if I get to it on time when they release
it online I might buy just 1 in case :]

peachsuns

Very nice!

Congrats on your 100th post!

liba

So far, Pink Popcorn looks a lot like Blooming Lovely in the tube. 'Probably will look pretty different on the lips, I bet. I'm definitely going to bring my tube in with me to compare, along with Jazzed to compare with Reel Sexy.

Meanwhile, Heroine is so gorgeous - I've been waiting for that color in a matte for a very very long time. If it was even bluer, I'd be happy. I'm sure it's only a matter of time before MAC brings us a matte Go For It with extra blue in it, but for now, I will rock Heroine in a big way.

Urmi

Thank you my fellow Canadians! The swatches of Heroine are to die for....I sure hope Nordys and Macys carries them too just in case Mac runs out!

duckrodeo

Ahhhh I want Heroine so much, but I have Violetta and never wear it.
Same here! That swatch is so gorgeous, but I have Violetta, Plum Bright, Prince Noir and Rebel, and Rebel is the only one I often reach for out of the purples.

jetjet

I was really excited when I went into my local Mac counter today and found out that we in Australia are getting this collection in store a week after USA!!! I have my name down for preview before it goes instore so I can swatch to my hearts content

Thanks for the tip off :) I think I've bothered the girls at my local enough with dates lately