MAC So Reel / Reel Sexy discussion

Knope2012

Heirloom is still a possibility for me. It looked very pretty in the store today, and not much was sold out from the collection. One or two of the eyeshadows from ED were, but I think they were neutrals. I can't wait to try out PP on Monday and see how I like it!

Richelle83

Richelle, what other liners or glosses are you using with PP?

Right now I just have Magenta, Just Wonderful and Embrace Me. Just Wonderful is probably me favorite with it, Embrace Me is nice too. All the glosses I have will over power it expect maybe NYX Chandelier. More than likely I will just wear it alone lol.

shootergirlnc

Does anyone know if Fashion Mews from the Hello Kitty collection is a dupe for Pink Popcorn? I have Fashion Mews, and if it's similar enough to PP, I'll skip it. TIA!

duckrodeo

Does anyone know if Fashion Mews from the Hello Kitty collection is a dupe for Pink Popcorn? I have Fashion Mews, and if it's similar enough to PP, I'll skip it. TIA!

I feel that Fashion Mews is much more of a lighter pink and more milky in comparison to Pink Popcorn. HTH!

MACcrazy

So I was able to grab the last WMS from my store :D there's an event next week that they're restocking and that I'm going to but I had to grab it! ( the ocd addict in me) and I LOVE IT! I grabbed 2 of the 3 liners too and so far they have applied like a dream

duckrodeo

I'm contemplating Heirloom, but I have Urban Decay Uzi I need to use up, hmmmmm. Darn limited edition pencils. I try not to do BUs because otherwise they get cakey and dry out.

SweetSarah

I'm going to try Star Quality over FOL and VGN. SQ is so beautiful. It's the Narcissus of Reel Sexy.

I didn't expect to love Pink Popcorn so much, but I do! It definitely pulls more pink on me, but it's like a meant for my lips pink. And it leaves a nice flush of color after it's been on for a while. It deserves a BU.

MACina

iagree.gif
....so true!!!

I'm going to try Star Quality over FOL and VGN. SQ is so beautiful. It's the Narcissus of Reel Sexy.

I didn't expect to love Pink Popcorn so much, but I do! It definitely pulls more pink on me, but it's like a meant for my lips pink. And it leaves a nice flush of color after it's been on for a while. It deserves a BU.

BEEaboutmakeup

Here's what Watch Me Simmer lipstick looks like topped with Star Quality cremesheen glass. It toned the lipstick down slightly, but it made my lips and the lip color more luscious if anything. lol

2da61da4_tmp_1333653934800_54_2012-04-05_14-26-22_118-1.jpeg

shootergirlnc

Thanks! I just placed an order on Nordstroms for it. It says it has an aprox. ship date of 4/12. Hoping it'll ship. Kinda kicking myself for not getting that and Reel Sexy when I had the chance when they were up on the Pro Site before selling out!

I feel that Fashion Mews is much more of a lighter pink and more milky in comparison to Pink Popcorn. HTH!

afulton

By the way, I like your blog. Do you have a YT Channel?
Here's what Watch Me Simmer lipstick looks like topped with Star Quality cremesheen glass. It toned the lipstick down slightly, but it made my lips and the lip color more luscious if anything. lol

2da61da4_tmp_1333653934800_54_2012-04-05_14-26-22_118-1.jpeg

Asphyxia

So glad I was able to get my hands on Heroine. It truly is my favorite lipstick out of the collection. I love how it brightens my smile. I tried it with 3c MUFE lip liner.

BEEaboutmakeup

Thank you =) and I have my YouTube channel set up, but there aren't any videos up yet. My first video will be a makeup collection video. I'll do this another week or so. I will start tutorials after my graduation in May. I've been getting these questions a lot so I'll keep everyone posted.

FStone

I only picked up Reel Sexy L/S and Star Quality gloss from this collection. I am NC15 and love RS with a light application - I also wore a thin layer of SQ over it and LOVED it. I can't wait to use it with WMS, FoL and VGN!

Babylard

The 318 is indeed much nicer than the 316. Gotta love a retractable lip brush. I use it at home and on the go.

Thanks. I wasn;t sure if I should go for the retractable or the capped one. ;D

to someone who asked pink tea vs pink cult. pink tea looks brighter and warmer than pink cult. pink tea looks like a baby pink (not as neutral) as pink cult which is more mauvy cool toned pink. on my nc20 skintone, it has a bit of greyness to it that makes it significantly more neutral. They look quite different swatched if you are light

amynicolaox

Totally backed up Star Quality Cremesheen Glass yesterday - I just KNOW that since there's barely any product in them I'll probably ge tthrough my first one this summer

Piarpreet

i got the metallic capped one and its a pain in the bleep :/

Thanks. I wasn;t sure if I should go for the retractable or the capped one. ;D

to someone who asked pink tea vs pink cult. pink tea looks brighter and warmer than pink cult. pink tea looks like a baby pink (not as neutral) as pink cult which is more mauvy cool toned pink. on my nc20 skintone, it has a bit of greyness to it that makes it significantly more neutral. They look quite different swatched if you are light