MAC So Reel / Reel Sexy discussion

Piarpreet

I feel like an idiot but i just skyped him and told him. Open my box baby.... i need to see my stuff :p

he looked at me like I needed a straight jacket

Piarpreet

He's got my february, march, and april hauls....

MAC:
all 10 ED eyeshadows
Whisper of Guilt EDSF
128 Brush
all tres chic blushes (pink tea, peony petal, modern mandarin, immortal flower, full of joy, lovecloud)
all 3 MES from chen man (pink union, love cycle, super sweet)
all Reel Sexy lippies (2 heroine, reel sexy, wach me simmer pink popcorn)
Pink Pigeon-courtesy of a really sweet specktrette who swapped me for flamingo :)
Studio Fix Fluid NC15
Brow set mascara type
Reflects transparent pink glitter

NARS:
miss liberty,
Carthague matte lipstick
Toundra matte lip pencil
Via veneto larger than life liner
Leopard too faced powders

OTHER:
ann taylor neon lights necklace in yellow
clubmaster ray ban eyeglasses (for prescription i'll take em to walmart i guess they r the cheapest lol)

Piarpreet

all of them at once? Maybe if i had 30 eyes! and 6 cheeks, and 5 lips...ahhahha

but ya i will have loads of fun in May. Not only with hey sailor but with al the stuff thats waiting for me back in the US :)
Someone is going to have fun when they get that package. Lets see you do a FOD with all of them.

pemily

he looked at me like I needed a straight jacket
not even gonna go there hahahahha

man you got a lot of stuff to enjoy....

I'm waiting on my package too

reel sexy l/s
watch me simmer l/s
pink cult b
all 3 edsf
dark dare edes
modern pewter edes
young venus edes
pink tea b
modern mandarin b

also

april birchbox
some facial products from my dad in bangkok
my ice trays to store lipsticks
daylight mes from the pro store here in aus

my postman must wonder wtf is going on LOL

just hoping that ny extra dimension stuff is not delivered on a hot day... scared they will melt a little

romi79_2008

im a month ill get my products! :) reel sexy, ED....and some other stuff!
Me too, can`t wait, mac february and april hauls (LE & perm), urban decay naked2, nars, neutrogena skincare etc woohoo 400$ worth of makeup. I`m sorry they didn`t got to sent me my b2m products yet

martiangurll

I broke out the Star Quality CSG and its gorgeous. More subdued on the lips than in the tube, so if anyone is hesitating on that account, bust a move. Gorgeous light coral. And I cannot say enough about the CSG formula--best lipgloss formula EVER. Love, love, love. I could probably live without Tinted lip conditioner, Lip tints, Tendertones, balm, lipglass, and even my beloved lip gelees and plush glass as long as they make this. Don't get me wrong, I love all of those products in their own way, but the CSG is HG for me.

I would love to see more of these CSG made perm with an expanded color range.

honey on boost

I'm soo in love with Reel Sexy.. I was bummed that it sold out so fast because I didn't get a chance to get a backup.

Luckily I popped my head in here to realize that it'll be released in Europe in May. I'm leaving for Europe tomorrow
yahoo.gif

martiangurll

I'm soo in love with Reel Sexy.. I was bummed that it sold out so fast because I didn't get a chance to get a backup.

Luckily I popped my head in here to realize that it'll be released in Europe in May. I'm leaving for Europe tomorrow
yahoo.gif

th_thstars.gif
welcome to Specktra honey on boost...that's a great back up plan. Sample in US, Back up in Europe.

Pinkdollface

I broke out the Star Quality CSG and its gorgeous. More subdued on the lips than in the tube, so if anyone is hesitating on that account, bust a move. Gorgeous light coral. And I cannot say enough about the CSG formula--best lipgloss formula EVER. Love, love, love. I could probably live without Tinted lip conditioner, Lip tints, Tendertones, balm, lipglass, and even my beloved lip gelees and plush glass as long as they make this. Don't get me wrong, I love all of those products in their own way, but the CSG is HG for me.

I would love to see more of these CSG made perm with an expanded color range.
I would be really happy if they bought shades like Star Quality, Borealis and Narcissus to the permanent line.

EngineerBarbie

My MAC MUA called me while I was at Disney World to set aside what I wanted. She recommended Heroine, Cinestyle, and the purple kohl eye pencil. I'm so glad she did because Herione + Cinestyle = Major Lip color win!

aradhana

I would be really happy if they bought shades like Star Quality, Borealis and Narcissus to the permanent line.
i totally missed the boat on that one, so i would love if they brought it back. i don't know what i was thinking, i'm usually all over purple lip products!

MACina

I have to try this combo...sounds really great!

Thank you for sharing EngineerBarbie!
My MAC MUA called me while I was at Disney World to set aside what I wanted. She recommended Heroine, Cinestyle, and the purple kohl eye pencil. I'm so glad she did because Herione + Cinestyle = Major Lip color win!

Latest posts