MAC So Supreme Collection (August 1, 2013)

MissTania

You ordered 5 Pleasurefruit or 5 different ones?
girlhaha.gif

Its gorgeous on
heart.gif
Lol, 5 Pleasurefruit...and some of the others too
girlhaha.gif
I just had a good feeling about this one. I'm sure I will love it, loved your swatches
cheerleader.gif

AngelBunny

thank you! I will wait to see your pic =)
And of course I make a total liar out of myself. They are actually ALOT more similar than I thought they would be. Pleasurefruit has more of an opaque pigment to it whereas Insanity It is more sheer (had to pile it on in the swatch). The glitter in II is much more noticeable and multicolour but with Pleasurefruit it is more of a hardly noticeable shimmer. I still think that there is a fucshia-ness to II and a melon-ness to Pleasurefruit, but it is hardly discernible side by side.

On another slightly unrelated but disappointing note, I immediately threw on Gwi-Yo-Mi and an hour later my fiancee walked in and asked why I had lipstick smeared everywhere. The only products I have ever tried that really bled on me without liner are some of the red amplifieds so it's bumming me out that this bled so badly in such a short time.

Naughtyp

And of course I make a total liar out of myself. They are actually ALOT more similar than I thought they would be. Pleasurefruit has more of an opaque pigment to it whereas Insanity It is more sheer (had to pile it on in the swatch). The glitter in II is much more noticeable and multicolour but with Pleasurefruit it is more of a hardly noticeable shimmer. I still think that there is a fucshia-ness to II and a melon-ness to Pleasurefruit, but it is hardly discernible side by side.

On another slightly unrelated but disappointing note, I immediately threw on Gwi-Yo-Mi and an hour later my fiancee walked in and asked why I had lipstick smeared everywhere. The only products I have ever tried that really bled on me without liner are some of the red amplifieds so it's bumming me out that this bled so badly in such a short time.
Thank you for doing this girl!! still not sure if I need both.... ill go in person on thurs n decide lol. def gonna skip the glosses tho!

Richelle83

Pleasurefruit is really pretty. This go around apparently is much improved from the last time.

Is anyone interested in Simply Wow? I sorta kinda want that one even though it reminds me of Narcissus!

Naughtyp

I did! Link is on the first page and on my signature as well!

Pleasurefruit is really pretty. This go around apparently is much improved from the last time.

Is anyone interested in Simply Wow? I sorta kinda want that one even though it reminds me of Narcissus!
that's what I thought too about simply wow but in person it didn't I don't even want it now its more pink than I thought....

liba

I did! Link is on the first page and on my signature as well!

I've got Simply Wow. It wasn't in the first 3 I bought when I first checked them out, but I got it the next day. It's cute, but even though it goes on sort of looking like Narcissus on me, due to that pH thing, it winds up looking more like Playtime lipstick from Quite Cute after a short time. It could do something different on you!

I still haven't had any of the bleeding other people are saying they've run into, blotted or not. So weird how differently the gloss is working for different people.

My favorites are Glorious Intent and Blushing Berry, followed by Kiss Kiss and Bubblegum.

do8666

I just didn't see anything too special in this collection. I would have liked the clickable lipglosses, but all the negative comments on them have turned me off.

AngelBunny

I played with it a little bit today on my excursion to the Pro store ... if you swatch it heavily it looks like Narcissus just more muted. However, if you sheer it out like you would on your lips it reminds me of Syrup l/s with a little shimmer (the purple-ness of it completely disappeared on me) ... pretty, but nothing special.

BeautyByLele

Okay, I see these lippies today and I didn't buy anything, none of the lippies stood out to me ... I'm so suprised because I like the sheen supreme formula. oh well money saved !!!

Naughtyp

Okay, I see these lippies today and I didn't buy anything, none of the lippies stood out to me ... I'm so suprised because I like the sheen supreme formula. oh well money saved !!!
Same here! I tried on sweet grenadine, I liked it and I also liked pleasurefruit but not enough to buy them lol....honestly tho I think its cuz I swatches some of the new urban decay lipsticks and I ended up with one of those instead! (Anarchy) is there a thread for those lol I tried on Simply wow, only cuz it hadn't been tested yet so I felt safe lol. it was like no color! thumbs down for me