MAC So Supreme Collection (August 1, 2013)

liba

I'm having an issue with the clicky pens. They either don't push out enuff product or they push out too much.
I have one out of six that I had to twist a lot to get started. The others behave just fine with 1-2 clicks. Shame they're inconsistent.

One thing I do is when I'm done applying, I wipe off the brush with a tissue very thoroughly so that it's free of any product. This way, it's not all sticky and gloopy with extra product the next time I use it.

I'm still a fan of the formula but the pH thing has its issues - since the color might look one way one day and another on another day. If they could get this texture and opacity and gentleness on the lips with a non-pH color that is the same every time, I would say bye bye to all the rest of my glosses.

CydYoshi

My Heart & Seoul arrived today. I like it ! :)
ea24e077_IMG_3014.jpeg
b0a827ea_IMG_3015.jpeg
24eb33f5_IMG_3027.jpeg

kirtchik

Candy apply is gorgeous, bit similar to craving but still different enough to validate having both:) Also, pleasure fruit is nice, bright.

MissTania

Some more pics of Pleasurefruit- I didn't think my original pic captured it's true beauty.

It can be a little slippery though, as you can see in the pics.

I included my nails in some as I was going to add it to the Chanel Chat, it's the new nail polish in Rouge Moire.

martiangurll

Some more pics of Pleasurefruit- I didn't think my original pic captured it's true beauty. It can be a little slippery though, as you can see in the pics. I included my nails in some as I was going to add it to the Chanel Chat, it's the new nail polish in Rouge Moire.
Gorgeous color really suits you.

IHughes

I think people don't like the formula as much. I have a sheen supreme and it melts like crazy and it doesn't last long on the lips. I like quite a few of the colours from this collection but I prefer a different formula so I won't be getting any.

SavannahLovely

I'm probably totally alone on this, but these last a really long time on me... I don't know why, but when they dry, they kind of leave a stain kind of. I hardly have to reapply through out the day with these, and when I do, it's to bring back the glossiness, not because the color is gone. I have Pleasurefruit, Sweet Grenadine and Playtime and really enjoy them :)

MRV

I'm probably totally alone on this, but these last a really long time on me... I don't know why, but when they dry, they kind of leave a stain kind of. I hardly have to reapply through out the day with these, and when I do, it's to bring back the glossiness, not because the color is gone. I have Pleasurefruit, Sweet Grenadine and Playtime and really enjoy them
smiles.gif
I got only Sweet Grenadine from this collection, and I noticed the same. Don't remember if the previous ones do the same or not (I have several, but have not used them a lot).

martiangurll

I keep passing on these but yu gwi oh or whatever the heck its called keeps trying to jump into my cart. You know the one that sounds like a Pokemon?