MAC Spring '14 Trend Forecast

SRICH76

North America - August 22nd, 2013
International - September 2013

Spring 14 Trend Forecast / Lip - $40.00/$47.00

Trendy Twist - Light golden peach (Frost)
Pick-Me-Up-Pink - Bright milky pink (Frost)
April Flowers - Bright coral with frost (Frost)
Spring Fling - Mid--tone blue-pink (Amplified Creme)
In The Mode - Mid-tone pinky-coral rose (Amplified Creme)
New Groove - Muted soft pink with pearlized pigments (Amplified Creme)

Spring 14 Trend Forecast / Eye - $40.00/$47.00

April in Paris - Milky peachy-pink (Cream Color)
Particularly Pretty - Slightly muted paster pink (Cream Color)
New in Season - Reddish bronze with shimmer (Cream Color)
Fashion Tip - Milky violet (Cream Color)
Cultivating Chic - Muted taupe-brown (Cream Color)
March Mist - Mid-tone taupe-grey (Cream Color)

martiangurll

Thank you for the update, I hope we see some pictures soon...both sound lovely, although the lip palette looks a little heavy on the frost formula...

lizzylu23

Hopefully we see some pictures soon. I was not even aware that these palettes were going to be released. Both sound tempting and thanks for the info. :)

liba

Thanks for the info, SRICH76!!

I'm not surprised Frost is coming back. It's a good way to add texture and shine, while still being a gentle transition from matte, rather than just veering straight into glossy wet lips. The new frost formula is really great, anyhow. Warm Companion is still one of my favorite lippies for this whole year, and the metallic lipsticks from Nudes & Metallics are a frost paradise - not to mention the return of the Dazzle finish!

Bring it on, is what I say!
rasta.gif

Miss Dynamite

I really want the eye palette, but I only want April in Paris, Particularly Pretty and Fashion Tip, I absolutely hate brown makeup, so Idk if it will be worth it to pay $40 for only 3 colors. However, Fashion Tip could end up being THE color I've been looking for.

MRV

I have yet to bust out my Spring 13 lip palette
shockt.gif
. I have used the eye palette though. Mainly as a base. But I'm still wondering what the best way to use these is
hmm.gif

Miss Dynamite

Definitely will need swatches before I buy anything, sadly swatches of these palettes are always very hard to find.

martiangurll

I usually love the eye palettes but sadly cannot use pink or red so this one is a no go unless I want to look like a crack head bunny.

elegant-one

Hmmm, I just saw an eye look done & I must say that the es look very pretty. I'm kinda into the es palette. But, I wonder how the creams will hold up