MAC- Spring Color Forecast Discussion

shontay07108

Quote:
Originally Posted by Face2Mac
Bubblegum=I was on a lipstick no buy, I still am.

Ah, I see. I just got all excited about the new Mac lippies out now and then I had to pull myself back. I pretty much have all the colors that I find flattering on me, so I need to calm down.

laylalovesmac

I am weak at the knees when it comes to lipstick! It is definitely what I have the most of, and I don't think I could handle a lippie no buy. I'd break after a few days.

TeresitaMC

Quote:
Originally Posted by Hypathya
The 239 and 217 are the best eye brushes!!

Yes! Yes! Yes!
greengrin.gif

TeresitaMC

Quote:
Well, if we're expanding... then my loves are:217, 219, 224, 227 and 239!!
love.gif

Yes @ 219! & 226!
th_DANCE.gif
OK, better stop while I can!...lol. I have wanted 224 for a long time
ssad.gif

look, we are on page 217, lol

GlamQueen21

Quote:
Originally Posted by laylalovesmac
I am weak at the knees when it comes to lipstick! It is definitely what I have the most of, and I don't think I could handle a lippie no buy. I'd break after a few days.

Me too! I am weak when it comes to lipsticks! Even the most gorgeous ones end up being ordered right away online! I may end having to purchase one lipstick per collection now.

Hypathya

Quote:
Originally Posted by laylalovesmac
Those are my exact dream brushes. Those and the 165.
winkiss.gif

Well dear, I was only talking of eye brushes!!
greengrin.gif

My face dream brushes are: 187, 130, 131, 165 & 168
love.gif
love.gif
love.gif

Quote:
Originally Posted by Face2Mac
Bubblegum=I was on a lipstick no buy, I still am.

I wish I'd buy Bubblegum!!
ssad.gif
I felt at the moment I had a lippie like it and now I regret not getting it!!

Quote:
Originally Posted by sapnap
I dont own a single MAC brush!!

shockt.gif
lecture.gif
How dare you??

greengrin.gif
th_kiss.gif

LMD84

Quote:

ssad.gif

maybe you can fine bubblegum in a sales thread somewhere?

TeresitaMC

Quote:
ssad.gif

Awww! I wish I/we knew this before I sent mine back
ssad.gif
I'm sure you will be able to find it when you're ready!
th_hug.gif

shontay07108

Ok, I wore Bubblegum today and I am back in love with it. I'm really happy I have a backup even though I won't run out of the first one any time soon. Bubblegum is tricky for me though because it's a glaze and I have pigmented lips. I can't rub my lips together when applying it or it'll look patchy. It's a great light, slightly frosty, but not obnoxiously frosty pink. It brightens the face for sure.

I wore it with Lala, Very Violet, Shadowy Lady and Azalea Blossom on the cheeks. Loved it.

katred

Specktra Bestie
Quote:
Originally Posted by shontay07108
Ok, I wore Bubblegum today and I am back in love with it. I'm really happy I have a backup even though I won't run out of the first one any time soon. Bubblegum is tricky for me though because it's a glaze and I have pigmented lips. I can't rub my lips together when applying it or it'll look patchy. It's a great light, slightly frosty, but not obnoxiously frosty pink. It brightens the face for sure.

I wore it with Lala, Very Violet, Shadowy Lady and Azalea Blossom on the cheeks. Loved it.

Sounds gorgeous! I have the same trouble with Bubblegum (re: pigmented lips), so I just have to be really careful... I tend to pleat my lips constantly without thinking about it... I'm really glad I went back for this one, because I almost passed on it.

peachsuns

Quote:
Originally Posted by shontay07108

Quote:
Originally Posted by katred
Sounds gorgeous! I have the same trouble with Bubblegum (re: pigmented lips), so I just have to be really careful... I tend to pleat my lips constantly without thinking about it... I'm really glad I went back for this one, because I almost passed on it.

I have the exact same issue with Bubblegum, too.
yes.gif
That's why I enjoy layering it with another lip product. After I bought one, I found an amazing lip combination with Bubblegum by accident. I was so impressed. I ran to the store and bought another one. Then, I forgot the combo later!
lol.gif
Has this happened to anyone? Do you guys write the lip combo down? Well, it's time to start over. But it's fun.
greengrin.gif

Hypathya

Quote:
Originally Posted by LMD84
maybe you can fine bubblegum in a sales thread somewhere?

thmbup.gif
Actually, I'm trying to get to my CCO and find if it's there... and I must check also one counter that always has stuff from waaay back!!
winkiss.gif

Quote:
Originally Posted by TeresitaMC
Awww! I wish I/we knew this before I sent mine back
ssad.gif
I'm sure you will be able to find it when you're ready!
th_hug.gif

th_kiss.gif
Oh!! This would have been great!!
th_dunno.gif
Like I always say, if it's meant to be... it's meant to be. Let's hope Bubblegum it's meant to be!
greengrin.gif

sapnap

Quote:
Quote:

I dont own a single MAC brush!!

spacer.gif

shockt.gif
lecture.gif
How dare you??

greengrin.gif
th_kiss.gif

Lol, I figured I'd spend money on the makeup and not the brushes
smiles.gif

dreamer246

Quote:
Lol, I figured I'd spend money on the makeup and not the brushes
smiles.gif

I thought so too. But once I started using MAC brushes, I never looked back. Trust me, they are worth every single cent that you fork out.

katred

Specktra Bestie
Quote:
Originally Posted by dreamer246
I thought so too. But once I started using MAC brushes, I never looked back. Trust me, they are worth every single cent that you fork out.

Uh-oh. This may mean that I have to start looking at those too... I've thus far stuck with my cheaper brushes and don't have one Mac. I'm thinking the first one that I get is going to be the undoubtedly very expensive one from the Marcel Wanders collection. (Oops, wrong thread.)

Back on subject, I realised as I was going through my make-up drawer (well, the eyeshadow and lipstick drawer- the pencils, blushes, highlighters, paints and glosses have to live somewhere else) that it is really difficult to get a lot of wear out of a haul the size of what I did from SCF. Even though everything has been taken out a few times at least, I feel like I'm not giving enough love... And this is to say nothing of the rest of the collection...

LMD84

Quote:
Originally Posted by dreamer246

iagree.gif
mac brushes really have improved my make up skills! they just apply colour better and also make it so easy to blend
smiles.gif
i have tried other brands but so far nothing compares!

Susanne

Quote:
ssad.gif
I felt at the moment I had a lippie like it and now I regret not getting it!

So true!!
ssad.gif
Me, too.

LMD84

Quote:
Originally Posted by GlamQueen21
The MAC brushes that I own are the #272, #165, #226 and #131. I need to start purchasing MAC brushes.

i alkways ask for brushes as Christmas gifts because i find they are usually too pricey for m,e to get myself
smiles.gif