MAC- Spring Color Forecast Discussion

cutemiauw

I absolutely love Color 3 quad as well. I even found out that the matte pinkish one is a good color to pat on my lids
smiles.gif
. I think I'm still in love with what I got from this collection! (Color 3 quad, Azalea Blossom, Cha Cha l/g, and Nanogold e/s)

MACina

I absolutely love Color 3 quad as well. I even found out that the matte pinkish one is a good color to pat on my lids
smiles.gif
. I think I'm still in love with what I got from this collection! (Color 3 quad, Azalea Blossom, Cha Cha l/g, and Nanogold e/s)

That sounds pretty.....I have to try this!

I have never used an e/s on my lips....only pigments.

cutemiauw

^^ Oh I didn't use it on my lips either. I used it on the eyelids. I think you have to make sure it's safe for the lips before using an e/s for it
yes.gif

MACina

^^ Oh I didn't use it on my lips either. I used it on the eyelids. I think you have to make sure it's safe for the lips before using an e/s for it
yes.gif

blush-anim-cl.gif
.......oh....I am sorry!!!

I read "lips" instead of "lids".....but maybe it looks nice on the lips too!

DonnaN

My Halloween look last night included Azalea Blossom blush ombre and Hush Hush Rose lipglass......it was perfect for my morphed into-Showgirl look!!

cno64

Since when is used makeup allowed on eBay? I've been seeing lots lately

Hmm. Why would anyone want to buy *used* makeup, unless, of course, you just wanted to try to match the color with that of a different, and new, product.

Mac-Guy

I can't imagine any cosmetic product I'd want badly enough to buy it used.

Me neither... And with MAC's frequent repromotes and countless LE releases, there is no worry that there won't be something new and exciting every few weeks.

cno64

And with MAC's frequent repromotes and countless LE releases, there is no worry that there won't be something new and exciting every few weeks.

Very true. If I got completely deranged with desire for a certain color, the only way I'd consider buying a used item would be to send it to Three Custom, to have it "duped" into a new product.