MAC Strength Collection Discussion (December 2012)

Beautybuyer

haha! if they did, i would've gotten you one. I wish. I want to work at a CCO for a little while to see the whole process of choosing what is available to order. I wonder how it works. Anyone know? I skipped Making Pretty because I think I was broke, but I wanted 3N. You were anti makeup when you were pregnant? You must've just had that natural glow' and no need for makeup!
I wanted the brushes but I felt like $100 was ridiculous of mac and I was buying baby stuff lol It came out last year around this time right? So I was like 8ish months pregnant I just had the baby on my mind too much to really care I guess lol and yah I hated putting make up on. I think it had to do with bad memories during morning sickness lol Should have bought the darn stuff though lol I'm hoping they do another like that next year. I think each year they kinda rotate between glam and more casual during the holidays

liba

I wore Strong Woman over the weekend with Fashion Boost l/l. Someone thought it was RiRi Boy.
ssad.gif
Actually last night I applied Strong Woman, blotted it down then put RiRi Boy on top - that was a really excellent lip look.

liba

have to try this combo
It glows with intensity! I used a tiny bit of Heroine liner to accentuate the edge of my lower lip too, but I was in too much of a rush and didn't line my upper lip, lol. It didn't really need it - I like the most depth of color on the lower lip, the way my lips are shaped.

Beautybuyer

It glows with intensity! I used a tiny bit of Heroine liner to accentuate the edge of my lower lip too, but I was in too much of a rush and didn't line my upper lip, lol.  It didn't really need it - I like the most depth of color on the lower lip, the way my lips are shaped.
I don't want to use my riri boy it looks so pretty new lol

liba

Lol oh good to know! I'll try it when I'm willing to sacrifice the signature lol
FYI - the signature starts pretty low down. I've used mine lots of times and I haven't even reached where the sig. starts! I tend to keep the slant on my lipsticks when I use them, rather than flattening them out, though.

neonpink

Is it necessary to buy both pink pigeon and Nars Schiap? Or are they too similar to notice a difference when applied to lips? Pls help! Also is nars carthage as bright as they show up in pictures??

Howards End

IMO NARS Scihap is cooler toned/blue based, MAC PP yellow based. I think they're different enough to justify having both

Latest posts