MAC Studio Sculpt Collection- ( March 13, 2014)

miss0annette

It's not the dramatic type of mascara, just so you know. More of the casual daytime type. It won't add length much either, imo. It got mine looking really thick and lush around the base of the lashes, though, which I really like and what a lot of mascaras don't do for me. It's worth a try - they will have tester wands with the SSL shape in the store so that you can try it out, before you buy.
I care more for thickness than length. I will definitely try it out in the store first. That brush looks interesting :)

liba

Anyone else been using this mascara?

I'm really loving it so much. It makes my lashes so thick, especially at the roots, but they all look very nice and separated at the same time. They look so lush in one coat that I honestly can skip eye liner. And it's easy to remove. A good coating on the lashes and a simple sheer-ish lip, like a Huggable, one of the Mineralize glosses or a Patentpolish is all that's needed and still looks very polished.

I usually wind up trying a new mascara whenever I finish the current tube, but this time, I think I will just re-up on Studio Sculpt. It's great if you mostly need thickness!

DarylandCarole

Anyone else been using this mascara? I'm really loving it so much. It makes my lashes so thick, especially at the roots, but they all look very nice and separated at the same time. They look so lush in one coat that I honestly can skip eye liner. And it's easy to remove. A good coating on the lashes and a simple sheer-ish lip, like a Huggable, one of the Mineralize glosses or a Patentpolish is all that's needed and still looks very polished. I usually wind up trying a new mascara whenever I finish the current tube, but this time, I think I will just re-up on Studio Sculpt. It's great if you mostly need thickness!
Thanks, Liba! I will have to try it. Is it perm?

liba

Thanks, Liba! I will have to try it. Is it perm?
yes!
flower.gif