MAC Studio Sculpt Shade And Line Collection - (April 10, 2014)

Naynadine

Veteran Moderator
Staff member
Saw some pics on FB :) Maybe they'll get posted here too...

They don't look too bad colourwise, but I don't think there's anything that I don't already have. It will be interesting to see reviews, but I'm pretty sure it's a skip for me.

erine1881

7df34981_image.jpeg
b336615c_image.jpeg
(Top right product)

kerry-jane88

I'm intrigued by these, if they're goodvtey could end up being a good time saving staple to get a nice eye look all in one pan!

LouGarner

There are some many collections coming out in April. Mac knew people were going to get their Tax money around this time lol.
lmao.gif

BeautyFan55

Some of the combos sound really nice. I wonder if its all powder or cream product? Either way, I may try these.

PeachTwist

I'm really not sure I like the look of these. Most likely a skip from me, but I'll see what reviews/other members say when they get them.

liba

I am super excited for these
pompom.gif

Especially for the texture....wonder what it will be like!
I asked about the texture and was told "powdery". 'Haven't seen them in person yet, though. The colors are really nice, but it they're the wrong texture for me, it's easy to resist.

MACina

I asked about the texture and was told "powdery". 'Haven't seen them in person yet, though. The colors are really nice, but it they're the wrong texture for me, it's easy to resist.
Thank you, liba!

Nikki92585

I liked the formula. Smooth and easy to work with. The liner in the center worked well when I spritzed my brush with fix plus. It was decently pigmented but I did feel it applied differently from other Mac shadows. It wasn't enough to make me feel it was too different though. It wasn't too stiff or too soft and there was no fall out. I didn't find it powdery at all.
31507ae7_image.jpeg

Dolly Snow

I liked the formula. Smooth and easy to work with. The liner in the center worked well when I spritzed my brush with fix plus. It was decently pigmented but I did feel it applied differently from other Mac shadows. It wasn't enough to make me feel it was too different though. It wasn't too stiff or too soft and there was no fall out. I didn't find it powdery at all.
31507ae7_image.jpeg
wow. The liner looks great!