MAC Studio Sculpt Shade And Line Collection - (April 10, 2014)

erine1881

Ok well both threads say April 10th :p
Right, but as i mentioned before, PRO releases always release on the exact launch date, not any sooner, whether online or instore, where all other collections will launch earlier online (like this collection is doing). So as long as the glitters didn't get pushed back, they'll launch online and instore on thursday, no sooner.

Mayanas

they look so pretty i want 1 or 2
eyelove.gif

but i want to see swatches
jerkit.gif

Naynadine

Veteran Moderator
Staff member
Any info on those face powders that have the same design as these? I forgot the name of those so I can't even google, lol.

mousygiggles

HUmm had not heard of those. The one will be in RHPS like from Dsquared. I like the individual pans much better. Mine from then was harder, and the color of the darker side got onto the light and it was never "true" to the original after that and toward the center it was like a whole new color.

Naynadine

Veteran Moderator
Staff member
HUmm had not heard of those. The one will be in RHPS like from Dsquared. I like the individual mans much better. Mine from then was harder, and the color of the darker side got onto the light and it was never "true" to the original after that and toward the center it was like a whole new color.
There was a small pic from fashion week, I think. It was all one colour but it looked like it had the same pattern. Now that I think about it I think it was called Studio Sculpt Powder.