MAC - Style Black Discussion

breezybabe89

Quote:
Originally Posted by Luana_sB
full

Morri com essa sombra, mineralize preto com dourado chama gil... on TwitPic

Mineralize black w gold eyeshadow.. named gilt by association maybe from this collection?
th_confused_new.gif

Picture by Dia de beauté

i've read in a few other places that it's one of the new shadows too!

meg_curls

Quote:
Originally Posted by chocolategoddes
Oooh, so this is the black collection we've all been speculating about.
Honestly, it isn't as amazing as I was anticipating for it to be. No black dazzleglass? No Black Reflects Glitter?

But I'm loving the edgy, vampy, high fashion vibe.... I'm curious to see some photos. I bet the visuals will be FEIRCEE!!!!

I was really hoping that the rumored black reflects glitter would have shown up in this collection too....but....it may be one of the new reflects glitters in the Makeup Art Cosmetics collection.
th_confused_new.gif

Robby_Raynebow

The only thing that could make this collection better is...... Pure White Packaging. All that black product against white packaging. OMG.

FemmeFatale

Quote:
Originally Posted by Robby_Raynebow
The only thing that could make this collection better is...... Pure White Packaging. All that black product against white packaging. OMG.

TOTALLY! Matte white packaging...so hot!

malaliath

Excitement. I has it.
party.gif

I can't wait for more product pics and swatches! I loooooove black and edgy!

(runs around the house a few times to burn off excited energy)

monter

Quote:
Originally Posted by breezybabe89
a creative motion media compay

this austin lynn austin guy is working on alot of the new mac collections here's some of his photos(there's pics of style black) and a link to his blog where he talk about the fall collections

that center picture in the top row? putting on the black cremesheen?

yeah, i just died a little.

i can't WAIT for this!
greengrin.gif

Civies

I just started actually doing my makeup (eyeshadow, blush and all. I always used mascara and eyeliner) a month or two ago and I'm not even really comfortable doing bright eyes. I'll probably skip all the lippes and all .. but pick up an eyeshadow or two and the VAE
greengrin.gif
I just read some reviews on this stuff and it sounds awesome . Plus, I've always wanted to 'body paint' my body so I'll pretend this is body paint in the shower .. LOL

II3rinII

Quote:
Originally Posted by breezybabe89
a creative motion media compay

this austin lynn austin guy is working on alot of the new mac collections here's some of his photos(there's pics of style black) and a link to his blog where he talk about the fall collections

oh my goat! i was reading his blog annnnnnd saw something about a shoot titled "fantasticals" for MAC.... could it be the fantasy/faerie holiday collection thats been rumored for this winter??

chiara

I can't wait to see this collection! I don't think I'll buy the black lipstick, but the shadows and lipgloss seem gorgeous. Like someone said, it would be awesome if there was a special packaging for this collection.

Rinstar

OMG that mineralize e/s looks AMAZING!!!! I will buy 2... possibly 3.

I just can't wait for this collection!!!!! I am one of those weirdos Erine mentioned who walks in looking for black glitter and such. This is MY collection!!!!!

panther27

Quote:
Originally Posted by II3rinII
oh my goat! i was reading his blog annnnnnd saw something about a shoot titled "fantasticals" for MAC.... could it be the fantasy/faerie holiday collection thats been rumored for this winter??

I saw that too,I will seriously die if this is the holiday collection!Faerie tale collection would be perfect for the holiday collection
choochoo.gif
th_worship.gif

panther27

Quote:
Originally Posted by rocking chick
This black/gold mineralize eyeshadow is one of the BEST I had ever seen!

I know,it looks HAWT!

miss sha

I love black, but not on my face.
lol.gif
I might pick up the skincare products since everyone seems to be raving about them, but otherwise this collection is a big PASS from me. Good thing to, I'm going to be broke from the rest of the summer collections!

LMD84

woah! that black and gold mes look freaking AWESOME! and yes i will be buying it
smiles.gif
fingers crossed it is part of this collection
smiles.gif

Latest posts