MAC style seeker

PixieDancer

Ok... so I want two blushes from this collection... Worldly Wealth and Hidden Treasure.

The "cute" coral will get no love from me. I have enough coral blushes to last me a few lifetimes over.

Good thing is...IT'S NOT the end of the world!
lolz.gif
The "cute" coral was the only one on my list... then I added the other 2. Thank you for telling me what I already KNEW... So Now at least I can remove that coral from my list too! I have WAYYYYYY TOOOOOO MANYYYYY Corals as well! DUH!

Glad to hear that the world is not ending! So we will have more time to buy MORE BLUSHHHHHHH!! AHHHHHH!! LOL

PixieDancer

WAIT ONE HOT SECOND.... Shellcat, are we "skipping" the "cute coral" like we "skipped" Light Year?! LMFAO
We need blush therapy IMMEDIATELY!

aradhana

ooooo thanks liba! i see it now...
i think i may have had problems before cuz i was on the ipad.

i'm afraid i'll be getting those blushes...eep...hopefully they'll look horrible when i swatch them... ;)

OhSoJaded

Bah. I was trying to figure out my list and while I was looking at the Spanish MAC site, it crashed my browser! Is this a sign that I shouldn't be buying anything?!?

Shellcat

Too funny girlie!!!
heart.gif

Yes, I do NOT need one more cute coral in my life! LOL!!!

The "cute" coral was the only one on my list... then I added the other 2. Thank you for telling me what I already KNEW... So Now at least I can remove that coral from my list too! I have WAYYYYYY TOOOOOO MANYYYYY Corals as well! DUH!

Glad to hear that the world is not ending! So we will have more time to buy MORE BLUSHHHHHHH!! AHHHHHH!! LOL

Mac-Guy

I hope that Worldly Wealth will be similar to Otherworldy, but more peachy. This would be awesome!
heart2.gif

ladyarwen

The only blush I'm interested in is Supercontinental as I don't have any coral blushes. I'm loving three of the four lipglasses, and maybe three or four of the mattenes.

MACina

Me too....NEED this one for sure!!!

That's the promo pic, for everyone who can't open the link.
I'm so gonna rock my crazy colourful poncho this fall!
yahoo.gif

I keep looking at the pic of the Styleseeker nail polish. It looks so pretty, I hope I can resist.

CartoonChic

Inglot is the cheapest of them all!!! I know your poor wallet needs a break, but eventually you're gonna need to try them!

btw they are better and bigger than MAC, no need for me to buy a regular shadow. Can't pass up a good MES though!
I didn't see that fine print. Nope, nope, nope.

Mac-Guy

Do not copy or link to other websites or blogs without my explicit permission.

Swatches of Raving Mad, Indie Spirit, and Performance Art.