MAC style seeker

paparazziboy

HERE IS THE BIG FALL LAUCH

fall color surfaces in tones influenced by the spirit and style of the global wanderer. she has a knack for juxtaposing vintage, ethnic flea markets, and avant-garde into stunning original looks. camden market, marché aux puces, the slick road, moroccan bazaars her eye wanders, her suitcase over flows she brings it all home for a look as eclectic and fashionable as she is. front this world of wonderluxe MAC interprets a vivd color collection. translucent buildable powder blushes add glow. eye shadow duos for brilliant sultry effects punctuated with fluid lines. classic mattene lipsticks is revived for dramatic dense color that last for hours. lip glass get fresh flair in new shades and nail lacquers in jewel tones and metallics extend the opulence to the tips of the fingers

mattene lipstick

fun finds- light nude pink
delectable -orange beige
eden rouge -bright blue red
fashion nomad- bright red orange
camden chic- rich brick red

lipglass

eclectic edge- mid-tone true orange
ready to roam- mid-tone true blue red
restless- dark burnt bronze
c-thru -peach beige with shimmer

Eye shadow duo's

culturalized eye - soft creamy beige (s) /mid-tone neutral gold (lustre)
on the hunt -bronzed red (f) /bronze violet (vp)
marché aux puces -chestnut brown (m)/ mid-tone golden orange (vp)
whims &fancies- platinum silver (vp)/ blacked plum (m)

powder blush

worldly wealth - shimmer peachy bronze (f)
supercontinental -bright cute coral (s)
hidden treasure - rich burnt red (s)

Fluidline

dark diversion- blackened plum
local wares - mid-tone olive with multi dimensional pearlized pigments
rich ground -reddened coco with frost
blacktrack - solid flat black

Nail Lacquer

gadabout girl- blackened plum
styleseeker -duo chome red frost
mean & green -purple with teal multi- changing pearlized pigments

click here and LIKE my page for giving the info please i would greatly appreciate it

rockin

Thank you, Paparazziboy.

There's not much in this collection that stands out to me. Maybe 2 or 3 items at most, which makes a change.

I like the way they called the eyeshadow duo "marché aux puces" instead of the English meaning - Flea Market lol

OctoberViolet

Thank you so much again paparazziboy for all this delicious information! I'm still making my way down the line to read everything. I'm surprised that Hazy Lilac mattene isn't listed with this collection. I'm still processing everything. I'll have to re-read tomorrow & see what interests me. I'm loving the shadows, fluidlines and blushes though. The mattene lippies are one of my favorite finishes, but sooo many reds. After Marilyn I may be done with red lippies for awhile.

Naynadine

Veteran Moderator
Staff member
Thank you so much again paparazziboy for all this delicious information! I'm still making my way down the line to read everything. I'm surprised that Hazy Lilac mattene isn't listed with this collection. I'm still processing everything. I'll have to re-read tomorrow & see what interests me. I'm loving the shadows, fluidlines and blushes though. The mattene lippies are one of my favorite finishes, but sooo many reds. After Marilyn I may be done with red lippies for awhile.
Me too. Maybe we'll see it in another collection? But Fun Finds sounds good too. I'm interested in that one, all three blushes and all three nail polishes.

edit: I just saw that one of the n/p is Mean&Green, so I can skip that one.

luvlydee

Im only interested in wordly wealth blush. If the swatches dont make me want it then i will just skip this collection

liba

I LOVE the sound of this collection!!!

On the Hunt, Hidden Treasure, Restless! Wheee!

Thank you Papparazziboy!!!

duckrodeo

Sad Panda :( nothing's really jumping out that makes me wanna scream, "I WANT"
crybaby.gif
Say it isn't so!

Shellcat

For now (will narrow it down after swatches)

lipglass

Eye shadow duo's

powder blush

Fluidline

romi79_2008

Thanks for the color story. Booo I wanted new fluidlines!
I`m intrigued by this duo "on the hunt -bronzed red (f) /bronze violet (vp)"
And 3 more red ls? we are in red overfill mood, how many reds can you buy in an year?
c-thru again? money saved I guess. And "bright cute coral" I had a laugh with this description, trying to imagine the shade of coral that is cute :D

duckrodeo

Thanks for the color story. Booo I wanted new fluidlines!
I`m intrigued by this duo "on the hunt -bronzed red (f) /bronze violet (vp)"
And 3 more red ls? we are in red overfill mood, how many reds can you buy in an year?
c-thru again? money saved I guess. And "bright cute coral" I had a laugh with this description, trying to imagine the shade of coral that is cute :D
I did a google search for "cute coral" and this popped up: http://img0-ec.etsystatic.com/il_fullxfull.262262208.jpg awwwwwwwwwwwww
girlhaha.gif

valkolak

I'm scratching my head about the out for fun duo. What is a bronze violet?
huh2.gif
Whatever it is, it sounds interesting. I'm not usually into warm ruddy shades but idk. I'm kinda feeling it. Hidden Treasure might fill a need I didn't know I had haha. The repromotes are a turn off though. Well except for Dark Diversion.

liba

wow, i'm kind of surprised this collection isn't grabbing you gals....I dunno what it is, but I just love the feeling of rich lips, tawny cheeks, sultry eyes that have depth, sparkling gloss.

MAC is certainly bringing the reds, but that's ok with me considering how picky red is - if it's not perfect, it can be horrible, so bring on plenty of variety!

MACina

Thank you so much paparazziboy!

A few things sound interesting to me but this won`t be my biggest haul at all.
I am really disappointed in the Mattenes....no purple
cry.gif

HERE IS THE BIG FALL LAUCH

fall color surfaces in tones influenced by the spirit and style of the global wanderer. she has a knack for juxtaposing vintage, ethnic flea markets, and avant-garde into stunning original looks. camden market, marché aux puces, the slick road, moroccan bazaars her eye wanders, her suitcase over flows she brings it all home for a look as eclectic and fashionable as she is. front this world of wonderluxe MAC interprets a vivd color collection. translucent buildable powder blushes add glow. eye shadow duos for brilliant sultry effects punctuated with fluid lines. classic mattene lipsticks is revived for dramatic dense color that last for hours. lip glass get fresh flair in new shades and nail lacquers in jewel tones and metallics extend the opulence to the tips of the fingers

mattene lipstick

fun finds- light nude pink
delectable -orange beige
eden rouge -bright blue red
fashion nomad- bright red orange
camden chic- rich brick red

lipglass

eclectic edge- mid-tone true orange
ready to roam- mid-tone true blue red
c-thru -peach beige with shimmer

Eye shadow duo's

powder blush

Fluidline

dark diversion- blackened plum
rich ground -reddened coco with frost
blacktrack - solid flat black

Nail Lacquer

gadabout girl- blackened plum
mean & green -purple with teal multi- changing pearlized pigments

click here and LIKE my page for giving the info please i would greatly appreciate it

MACina

This disappoints me so much....

rockin

I'm interested in seeing:

Latest posts