MAC style seeker

duckrodeo

I just remembered today that last year with Posh Paradise my MUA told me they might make the mattenes permanent if they sell well. Since we are missing Hazy Lilac and some other mattenes that were in the picture we saw earlier, i'm thinking there might be another collection later on with mattenes that will become permanent. I'm really hoping for that.
I hope that's true! I just love the formula, and the slim packaging. It's great for applying straight out of the tube!

ladyarwen

I'm definitely interested in some mattenes since I still have never gotten my hands on any. The blushes sound lovely too. I'm starting to become a blush fiend...

katred

Specktra Bestie
The more I think about it, the more I think that this is the collection I'm most interested in that Mac has coming up. Well, along with Marilyn of course!

smooch3s

This is going to be a pass for me. I don't use the e/s duos i have now and the l/s don't appeal to me. Eden Rouge is at the CCO right now. Besides, how many more blushes can I buy?!

katred

Specktra Bestie
This is going to be a pass for me. I don't use the e/s duos i have now and the l/s don't appeal to me. Eden Rouge is at the CCO right now. Besides, how many more blushes can I buy?!
It's possible to buy enough blushes?
wtff.gif
Next you'll be telling me there's such a thing as "too many lipsticks"
th_crazy2.gif

OctoberViolet

huh2.gif
I only have around 100 lipsticks now & that's after I did a clean out. I couldn't bare to part with the majority of them. I LOVE lipsticks. There just can't be a thing as "too many lipsticks" can there????

It's possible to buy enough blushes?
wtff.gif
Next you'll be telling me there's such a thing as "too many lipsticks"
th_crazy2.gif

katred

Specktra Bestie
huh2.gif
I only have around 100 lipsticks now & that's after I did a clean out. I couldn't bare to part with the majority of them. I LOVE lipsticks. There just can't be a thing as "too many lipsticks" can there????
I've been considering doing a clean-out/ B2M/ sale, because mine are totally out of control. Thing is, like you said, I can't bear to part with them. I can think about culling down the collection as a whole, but when I'm looking at individual shades, it gets a lot more difficult.

OctoberViolet

iagree.gif
It's so hard to part with some of them. Even if I never reach for a specific color, once I look at it again and/or try it on, I just figure I may use it at some point. Yet I keep on buying new ones. I do have an addiction to lipsticks.
mac_addict.gif
Now, if MAC would just repromote Jungle Juice, Epic, Go For It, Lavender Whip and Blueberry Fizz (along with a bunch of others I can't think of right now) I may be okay for a bit or most likely not. LOL!
fool.gif

I've been considering doing a clean-out/ B2M/ sale, because mine are totally out of control. Thing is, like you said, I can't bear to part with them. I can think about culling down the collection as a whole, but when I'm looking at individual shades, it gets a lot more difficult.

Prettypackages

I'm not interested in the mattenes or fluidlines. I'll look at the blushes and duos. Especially the es duo that has chestnut brown in it. I'm looking for my perfect brown crease color.

Milegolas

I'm more excited with the fluidlines..it's a fase..applying just a thin layer of a dark/different/sofisticated color fluidline can really pop up my eyes =)

Sequinzombie

I love fall collections and based off the description I want like seven things. I need a job to support my makeup habits. Sigh

Mac-Guy

You can always donate to a cosmetic drive. At least, giving products away for a good cause will make you feel better.

Having said that, you can never have enough blushes. ROFL.

GlamQueen21

I have done a makeup clean-out this week and got rid of some lipsticks that were 3-4 years old that I don't use anymore as well as the lipglasses. I even got rid of Rollickin p/p because it got so dry. I was swatching my other paint pots to see if they were dry and they were still creamy.