MAC - Stylishly Yours Discussion

shontay07108

Thanks, ladies.

I am loving these CCB's so much that I may buy Movie Star Red afterall. I just love that's there's no work involved. I just use the 130 on my cheeks and swipe some on my lips and go. No wondering what lipstick/gloss to pair with my cheeks. So easy.

I might buy Let Me Pop and perhaps Vintage Selection. I only swatched Let Me Pop so I am more sure about that one. I will play with Vintage Selection soon.

Honestly, I don't see anything here flying off the shelves. Don't get me wrong because I love what I got, but it's not frenzy inspiring. Hell, it seems like everyone and their grandma has Feline, so I think even that will be around awhile.

elegant-one

yep - thats why I LOVE the ccbs so much! They are always great colors too. I just bought Shell which is so pretty & looks beautiful with pigments layered over it. The color would go with Cham Pale

GlamQueen21

I am B2Ming for Neon Orange, Style Curve and Something New lipsticks. Shontay now you make me want to get both Virgin Isle and Madly Magenta CCBs now!!

laylalovesmac

Shontay, you look gorgeous as ever!
kissy.gif

Camnagem

Shontay you look awesome!!! The CCB looks gorgeous on you for both uses! I'm totally in love with your eyebrows too. Fab!
sigh.gif

Too Chic is slowly crawling onto my list. I have so many highlighters, but this one is becoming harder and harder to resist.
SOS.gif

singer82

I was going to completely skip this collection, but decided to get Style Curve l/s. I actually like that its a sheerer purple, does look a lot like RIS in lipstick form. I'm going to wear them together...purrrrty. I own mostly nude & pink lipsticks so this will be my first bright-er lipstick. If it looks ok on me i'll consider colors like Violetta and Show Orchid eventually (I know they are much brighter but gives me an idea)
I love Madly Megenta ccb but figure I'll just get it later on since its perm.

Shontay I wish my skin looked like that with no foundation... Jealous! :)

Pinkdollface

Temptalia said the beauty powders would be too pale for most people, and that makes me want them even more. For once there's highlighters even for the ultrafair yay! :) Now Mac release a NC10 and NC13 foundations and I'm good.

I'm liking the fact that Style Curve is on the sheer side. And I'm so happy it's Cremesheen!
cheerleader.gif
I think with Magenta liner it could be amped up easily though.

You're so right about the beauty powders and Style Curve! I still don't have a purple lipstick (Blooming Lovely isn't counting), so i think Style Curve is a nice start for me.

Shontay you look amazing as always! Thanks for all the info and swatches!

sss215

Anyone know how the Virgin Isle CCB compares to Joie de vivre Cremeblend blush?

Thanks in advance!
heart.gif

Joie de vivre is more pink. I say they are both good to have. I have Joie de Vivre and I love it. VI is like its coral counterpart.

katred

Specktra Bestie
I was going to skip the CCBs, but seeing that colour on you, Shontay, it's seriously making me reconsider- you look gorgeous and I love the idea of something I can use when I'm in a hurry!

shontay07108

Joie de vivre is more pink. I say they are both good to have. I have Joie de Vivre and I love it. VI is like its coral counterpart.
I skipped Joie de Vivre and I kinda regretted it because it looked so pretty. I knew I wouldn't use a cremeblush too much so I decided to get only one and that was Florida.

I was shocked at how much the CCB showed up in my pics. It looked so subtle in real life and in the picture it's like POW! I had to go back and blend it out more with the BP. Oh well.
lol.gif
And now I want to go on a CCB shopping spree.

elegant-one

So poo - no go for the new collections on the MAC site? well, I was hopeful. Just put it up already, why wait....blah

I use Root CCB under almost all of my es - & by itself its pretty too.

sss215

So poo - no go for the new collections on the MAC site? well, I was hopeful. Just put it up already, why wait....blah

I use Root CCB under almost all of my es - & by itself its pretty too.

Root was my first CCB. I had that and a purple one. I forgot the name of it. I used them for my eyes, before i got into paintpots. i found a new love for CCBs, using them on my cheeks, especially during the colder months.

elegant-one

Root was my first CCB. I had that and a purple one. I forgot the name of it. I used them for my eyes, before i got into paintpots. i found a new love for CCBs, using them on my cheeks, especially during the colder months.
icon_eek.gif
It was my very first one too! Aww

They're like candy to me, I could own them in every color possible.

honybr

I heard it's supposed to be online on the 24th. Weird I know, but since MAC isn't do the usual week before, prehaps this rumor is true.

elegant-one

Thanks my dear!

I must say, that is a really dumb day to launch it. & yuck...I will be on the road. Maybe if they launch it early enough in the morning I can order before I leave.

singer82

Dangit! Why do they always have to come out when I work. I have to work 10-5 christmas Eve. That is quite an interesting time to release it, wtf MAC

peachsuns

yeah i have florida creamblush so wont be getting any of these :) i love florida!
I love Florida, too! I love all my In Lillyland cremeblend blushes.
th_e2cloud9.gif
From this collection, I'm interested in Movie Star Red CCB (and Dark Diversion f/l) right now. I'm planning to wear on my lips. Is it lip safe? I hope so!
greengrin.gif