MAC - Stylishly Yours Discussion

LMD84

yes Katred you are looking beautiful in your new picture!
heart.gif

EmWyllie

I'm really looking forward to picking up the new pigments in this collection!

I'm a complete and total pigment nut. I have far too many but I still want more. lol

paparazziboy

I'm really looking forward to picking up the new pigments in this collection!

I'm a complete and total pigment nut. I have far too many but I still want more. lol
they are really pretty wet omg i mixed new fixation and follow your fancy together wet and it so gorgeous!!!!! i got madly personal in my gratis its also pretty wet and nice over a black base but over the black base it kinda looks like pink pearl

EmWyllie

they are really pretty wet omg i mixed new fixation and follow your fancy together wet and it so gorgeous!!!!! i got madly personal in my gratis its also pretty wet and nice over a black base but over the black base it kinda looks like pink pearl

I'm all over the new ones. As soon as they're available online, they're mine! lol

LMD84

ooohh these are appealing to me! :) i love using pigments wet! :)

lilkay2nv

yea i went online to macys and noticed the same thing. i got a macys gift card for xmas and just bought something from the collection with it, i guess mac will put the collection online tomrow

erygonz

I also bought with my Macy's gift card a few things from both collections with free shipping! So exited to see how everything looks.

Door

This won't be released in the Nordics or in the Finland/Baltics region according to my spies.
ssad.gif

Thanks for sharing this. I'm a bit disappointed, but not a least bit surprised. I have understood that bright and bold colors don't sell too well over here, so this news was quite what I had expected. My personal opinion is that reds and pinks look stunning on fair skin. Oh I wish there were more people over here who shared my opinion.

InspiredBlue

Quote:Originally Posted by Door 

Thanks for sharing this. I'm a bit disappointed, but not a least bit surprised. I have understood that bright and bold colors don't sell too well over here, so this news was quite what I had expected. My personal opinion is that reds and pinks look stunning on fair skin. Oh I wish there were more people over here who shared my opinion.

Yeah, I know what you mean. Not surprised at all, but bummed.

PinkBasset

This is seriously annoying. Even though there wasn't much I wanted in this collection, but those items that I did want, I really really wanted. I hate this side of Mac - not releasing everything everywhere and keeping things out of reach. I'm still hoping in secret that it will be released.

bis

[quote name="PinkBasset" url="/forum/thread/168657/mac-stylishly-yours-discussion/600#post_2064417"] This is seriously annoying. Even though there wasn't much I wanted in this collection, but those items that I did want, I really really wanted. I hate this side of Mac - not releasing everything everywhere and keeping things out of reach. I'm still hoping in secret that it will be released.
[/quote] Let me know if I can help out with a CP, nobody should keep those bright colours from you :)

LMD84

what lovely people on specktra we have! :) i believe it will come out in the uk though because it says that it is not yet released if you do a search for the collection name :)

ansimi

I liked this collection better in person than I expected:) I only bought the plum fluidline but the CCB's are all really pretty and blended out nicely. Virgin Isle is permanent at pro stores so I might want that one in the Spring.

I would have imagined that Finnish and Baltic girls would crave bright colours during their super-short days. I always do. These are very clear, true colours too that tend to suit Northern European ancestry. Plus it's cold and dry there and I bet CCBs would be so nice when you're skin is dry.

GlamQueen21

Inspired Blue, Door and PinkBasset: I feel so bad that you girls are not getting Stylishly Yours collection! SO unfair! MAC should not exclude any countries of what collection that they release.