MAC - Superglass Discussion

coachkitten

Wow the glitter in the super glass is big! Thanks BadBadGirl for the pictures/swatches.

I am going to have to try these in person before I decide but right now I am not really feeling these.

Babylard

ooo sparkley.....................! ill have to get some. that red one looks gorgeous for a stop traffic lip. go big or go home girls
graucho.gif

westindiesangel

Omg, once actually swatched on the hand they look pretty fug next to the Dazzleglass! That has a lovely shimmer, whereas the Superglass looks like it has huge pieces of glitter. :| I wasn't expecting huge chunks of glitter...in the other 2 shots they look pretty good, maybe because they are a little blurry?

MACwinked

I'm definitely passing on these as they are SUPER gritty and unlike Dazzleglasses you can actually feel the glitter on your lips. All those I know who tried them hated them because of their chunkiness/grittiness.

darae

Quote:
Originally Posted by Leigh-Cheri
*twitches* The OCD in me is NOT happy about the weird shape of the packaging.

same here! whats with the funky shape!?....

but wow the glitters are huge and chunky!

purrtykitty

I'm all for glitter, but flakes? I don't want flakey, glittery lips. Good thing, I need to skip a collection or two...or three.

kpenn

I'm thinking Cherry Electric, Fab Frenzy and Tunnel of Love. I feel like the lighter shades might look very "little girl" on me since I'm so fair...however, I think that the darker shades will make for a really sexy, vampy lip. I'm anxious to see Fab Frenzy over Night Violet mattene!

These also don't seem like something I'll wear everyday. Maybe more for a club where you want something a little more over-the-top.

LisaOrestea

I think they look lovely
greengrin.gif

I love glitter, and I prefer gritty lipglosses to sticky ones anyway, so these sound right up my street
greengrin.gif

Miss QQ

I will pass if these are as gritty or grittier than the dazzleglass cremes. The tube is not appealing to me too as the cap and the glass tube don't go together.