MAC - Surf Baby Discussion

Mac-Guy

The first two from Asia, the BU's from ACW. Well, and then even more BU's from ACW. I really like the formula and it will be even more awesome during the winter, when the nasty heating is drying out my skin. The texture is also slightly tacky, which means that if you set it with an MB or MSF, it will last 10 hours +.

I also love the packaging because they won't dry out - at least not nearly as fast as the Cremeblends.

EngineerBarbie

Picked up two of the Lush Light Bronze careblend powders b/c I *love* how the color goes w/ my red undertones. I am left with only a small ring around the one I originally hauled.

martiangurll

The first two from Asia, the BU's from ACW. Well, and then even more BU's from ACW. I really like the formula and it will be even more awesome during the winter, when the nasty heating is drying out my skin. The texture is also slightly tacky, which means that if you set it with an MB or MSF, it will last 10 hours +.

I also love the packaging because they won't dry out - at least not nearly as fast as the Cremeblends.

you are inspiring me to try these. do you think they will last 6-8 hours? that is my only caveat with cream blush...

Mac-Guy

you are inspiring me to try these. do you think they will last 6-8 hours? that is my only caveat with cream blush...
If you set them with a blush, MSF, or MB, they will certainly last for 8 h. At least, they do on me. I really love that the blushettes are NOT frosty or sparkly, but have a nice sheen.

LMD84

oh wow - i had no idea asia actually had these released! they get so many nice products :)

Mac-Guy

Wasn't the BB also released in Asia first? (BTW, I absolutely love the BB now that I have used it for over a month).

I don't know about the b/p, but I'm sure they would sell well here too.

LMD84

Wasn't the BB also released in Asia first? (BTW, I absolutely love the BB now that I have used it for over a month).
I don't know about the b/p, but I'm sure they would sell well here too.
yeah i think they did get that first! and as far as beauty powders i know that with some collections like hello kitty and such they got extra beauty powders launched.

Chanel Epatant Illusion D’Ombre shadow - todays specktra blog post

PinkBasset

I'm still in love with Krazy Kahuna! I wore it yesterday with Chicory lip pencil and Mocha lipstick. It's one of the best lipglasses Mac has put out.

GlamQueen21

A few days ago, I reswatched both Good Lovin' l/g and Devilishly Stylish and they are different. Good Lovin' is peachier and lighter than Devilishly Stylish. My eyes were playing tricks on me when I swatched them together.

whitepepper

I'm still in love with Krazy Kahuna! I wore it yesterday with Chicory lip pencil and Mocha lipstick. It's one of the best lipglasses Mac has put out.

I love this lipglass so much. I'm going to go back and get Mocha in perm packaging now as well. Is Chicory a good match for Mocha and KK? If so, I'll just put both on my list for Santa. :)

PinkBasset

I love this lipglass so much. I'm going to go back and get Mocha in perm packaging now as well. Is Chicory a good match for Mocha and KK? If so, I'll just put both on my list for Santa. :)

Chicory has some orangey/rusty tones to it, so I think it goes really well with both Mocha and KK. Also it looks lovely with Temper Tantra kissable! :) If you want something little darker than Chicory, then Auburn is something to consider. I like them both. :)

GlamQueen21

^I just saw the Lipglasses, the Eyeshadows and only Naturally Eccentric and Bust Out! lipstick back in stock. That is awesome for those who missed out on Surf USA e/s! It is a gorgeous eyeshadow!!

Mac-Guy

I got one more My Paradise
flower.gif