MAC Taste Temptations Collection (November 2012; December 2012)

Naughtyp

Here is a picture of Seductive Intent over Magenta lipliner on me. Please excuse the frizzy hair I have been outside and the wind did this too it:p I received my mattenes this week together with my Strength goodies, so this was my first time trying it. It is a tiny bit more pink in real life. On my eyes I'm wearing the All Woman quad from Strength and I have both blushes on from that collection too. Ow and I'm also wearing the BB cream, some Studio Finish concealer and MSFN. The BB cream is really great! Seductive Intent is yet another wonderful purple from Mac. I also love that it's a mattene, because that's just a great formula.
Lovely!! I love the mattenes! I haven't tried SI with Magenta yet... but I will! lol I love all the purple lippies that have come out recently. I wore purple lipstick when I was in 8th grade (1997-98) it was Urban Decay Plague. everyone always asked why I was wearing purple lipstick lol I just said cuz I like it. it was the best purple ever! nothing compares to it now. I thought Illamasqua's Underworld was similar but it wasn't even close!

Pinkdollface

Lovely!! I love the mattenes! I haven't tried SI with Magenta yet... but I will! lol I love all the purple lippies that have come out recently. I wore purple lipstick when I was in 8th grade (1997-98) it was Urban Decay Plague. everyone always asked why I was wearing purple lipstick lol I just said cuz I like it. it was the best purple ever! nothing compares to it now. I thought Illamasqua's Underworld was similar but it wasn't even close!
Purple lipsticks are so awesome! I can't wait untill I get my OCC Belladonna liptar. I'm also thinking about getting Cyber and Illamasqua Kontrol.

MACina

Gorgeous, Pinkdollface
eyelove.gif

I am so excited for the All Woman Quad.Cannot wait to get it!
Your eye look is stunning
heart.gif

And SI looks great on you too!!!

Here is a picture of Seductive Intent over Magenta lipliner on me. Please excuse the frizzy hair I have been outside and the wind did this too it:p I received my mattenes this week together with my Strength goodies, so this was my first time trying it. It is a tiny bit more pink in real life. On my eyes I'm wearing the All Woman quad from Strength and I have both blushes on from that collection too. Ow and I'm also wearing the BB cream, some Studio Finish concealer and MSFN. The BB cream is really great! Seductive Intent is yet another wonderful purple from Mac. I also love that it's a mattene, because that's just a great formula.

Pinkdollface

Gorgeous, Pinkdollface
eyelove.gif

I am so excited for the All Woman Quad.Cannot wait to get it!
Your eye look is stunning
heart.gif

And SI looks great on you too!!!
Thank you! You'll love the quad it just goes with everything! I'm actually considering a BU (seriously why do I want to BU a quad
blink.gif
).
I was also thinking about a SI BU, but I'll just try to get some other purples instead. I really love the Illamasqua Kontrol swatches, but it's out of stock right now. Hopefully the Boyfriend Stealer lippie from Archie Girls will be a great purple too!

MACina

I am very excited for BS too!
One can never have enough purples
pompom.gif

Thank you! You'll love the quad it just goes with everything! I'm actually considering a BU (seriously why do I want to BU a quad
blink.gif
).
I was also thinking about a SI BU, but I'll just try to get some other purples instead. I really love the Illamasqua Kontrol swatches, but it's out of stock right now. Hopefully the Boyfriend Stealer lippie from Archie Girls will be a great purple too!

MACerette

You look fabulous! I am wearing SI too today, combined with Star Wonder MSF. Prrrretty :)

2browneyes

You look very pretty!

MRV

Looks lovely on you! I was wearing the same combo yesterday. I also got the mattenes quite recently and have worn each only once or twice.

linainoz

Pinkdollface

Do you have Strong Woman l/s from the Strength collection? If so, how do they compare on you? I am super pale like you, and Strong Woman looks very similar to this.

singer82

Does anyone know a good dupe of seductive intent or have an extra? I am kicking myself for not getting a backup :( I just adore the color. When I wore it out I realized it was more purple on me than I first thought :love: I am seriously lacking in purple lippies. Makes me a sad panda. I need to get on it!

Pinkdollface

I thought belladonna was discontinued.... if not please let me know where i can get it.  or am I thinking of something else. 
It is discontinued. I was very lucky to find it, but the site sold out. Maybe they'll restock. Just send an email. I put the link in the Occ thead.
Pinkdollface Do you have Strong Woman l/s from the Strength collection?  If so, how do they compare on you? I am super pale like you, and Strong Woman looks very similar to this.
It's more red and a bit darker. SI is pinker than the picture.

lilinah

Quote: Originally Posted by erine1881
It is creamy, but it's worth it!

My Cyber dates from the mid-90s and the package says Matte. I wore it quite often. It's starting to go the way of my old Lust in its flat-topped tube (i.e., rancid), so it's time to replace it, and i noticed the current version says Satin.

My MAC lipsticks from the 90s were Cyber (deep dark purple), Grid (cool-leaning purple with blue pearl), Lust (pale cool violet frost), and - for something different -Icon, which is a frosty taupe. At least Cyber and Icon are still made...

lilinah

Quote: Originally Posted by Pinkdollface
Purple lipsticks are so awesome!

Oh, yeah! I am so on Team Purple...

Quote: I can't wait untill I get my OCC Belladonna liptar. I'm also thinking about getting Cyber and Illamasqua Kontrol.

I have all three. Belladonna Lip Tar is great, i was so sorry to hear it's discontinued. I think Illamasqua Kontrol will look good on you, it's very blue violet and it is matte, it should bring out your eyes. And, of course, MAC Cyber is a classic.

erine1881

My Cyber dates from the mid-90s and the package says Matte. I wore it quite often. It's starting to go the way of my old Lust in its flat-topped tube (i.e., rancid), so it's time to replace it, and i noticed the current version says Satin. My MAC lipsticks from the 90s were Cyber (deep dark purple), Grid (cool-leaning purple with blue pearl), Lust (pale cool violet frost), and - for something different -Icon, which is a frosty taupe. At least Cyber and Icon are still made...
That's so weird that it says matte! :hmm: