MAC Taste Temptations Collection (November 2012; December 2012)

Spikesmom

Can someone please explain to me WHY I just tried Night Blooming today for the first time.

jawdrop.gif

It's so amazeballs. I need to go on a no buy and shop my stash!!!

MRV

I'm wearing Seductive Intent
graucho.gif
and Fashion Boost, and on Saturday I wore Night Blooming. Love them both!

martiangurll

I am still lemming the quad and plan to see if my CCO has it for a discount...I guess I am just majorly slow to the party sometimes

MACerette

So I wore Seductive Intent today. Nice colour, but despite an unexpected summery day I was more in the mood for TTT. I am really in a dark lippie mood lately. When hubster came home he immediately commented on how he liked SI.

bulbasaur359

Nope. just saw the glosses (edit: and Nocturnal Instincts)
...i swore not too long back the quad was still on MAC website but i don't remember
I so wish NI was at my CCO. Which one was this? My NI is missing and I have no idea where it could've gone. I only wore it once and had put it back. I even moved and didn't find it. I am so bugged by this. I hope I can replace it.

singer82

Anyone selling a Seductive Intent? I freggin lost mine!! :( I LOVED that lippy. I knew I should have backed it up :cry:

LouGarner

Anyone selling a Seductive Intent? I freggin lost mine!!
ssad.gif
I LOVED that lippy. I knew I should have backed it up
cry.gif
i started back up lipsticks because i have left a couple in my uniform and washed them and dryed them by accident. i hate it when they are LE.

Latest posts