MAC Taste Temptations Collection (November 2012; December 2012)

Yazmin

Unconventional is still available on the US site. I can do a CP for you if you change your mind.
That's so sweet of you! Do you know how it compares to FoJ by any chance?
I don't - they were both too light for my skin tone so neither joined my family of blushes.

BuickMackane

That's so sweet of you! Do you know how it compares to FoJ by any chance?
Unconventional's a wee bit lighter (and possibly ever so slighty pinker) than FOJ (left: FOJ; right: Unconventional). If you love FOJ and wear it often, Unconventional would be a nice product to have. They look very very similar when applied.

janineios

I can't believe I'm saying this, buuuuut... I have only worn Night Blooming once since buying it. Same with Seductive Intent. If anyone wants these, PM me. :)

MACerette

Unconventional's a wee bit lighter (and possibly ever so slighty pinker) than FOJ (left: FOJ; right: Unconventional). If you love FOJ and wear it often, Unconventional would be a nice product to have. They look very very similar when applied.

Thanks so much Buick. I really don't reach for FoJ at all. Used it twice when I first got it. If they look similar it's a skip. Money saved wihoooooo!

Thanks again Yazmin, you're a sweetheart!

leahrenae

goodness gracious I skipped this collection and feeling all types of remorse.
fast forward 4-5 months later I NEED all the lippies. Mattenes are my FAV formula.
anyone know of blog sales or swaps for these lippies?

Yazmin

goodness gracious I skipped this collection and feeling all types of remorse. fast forward 4-5 months later I NEED all the lippies. Mattenes are my FAV formula. anyone know of blog sales or swaps for these lippies?
I've got NB and NI on my sales thread.

Shellcat

My favorite as well.

I
heart.gif
my Nocturnal Instincts! The shade AND the formula.

My seductive intent is damaged but still usable

kimbunney

I use NI so much I had to buy a backup. It's awesome. I'm pretty sure its less than 50% remaining on my first one.