MAC The Matte Lip Collection (May 28/ June 4, 2015)

NaomiH

Ta-da
10ce3107_image.jpeg
Hubby approved That's the dark blue one? I've got it, thinking of jazzing up MLM with it
Love it! Yes,it's the dark blue gloss and I can't wait to see how it looks over MLM.

NaomiH

I planned on using this combo...whenever I finally get around to actually wearing MR lol. Thought about trying MLM with 501 too.
It took me awhile to actually wear it too, I ordered it on launch day and had only swatched it until I decided to finally wear it out. Lol

Prettypackages

OMG, I just got D for Danger... It is slightly more berry than Heaux, and b/c it is a regular Matte more smooth. It looks stunning on and dare I say, I actually love it more than Heaux. I know blasphemous.

montREALady

Got Naturally Transformed and DfD today :D
OMG, I just got D for Danger...  It is slightly more berry than Heaux, and b/c it is a regular Matte more smooth.  It looks stunning on and dare I say, I actually love it more than Heaux.  I know blasphemous.  
Ooh just got it! Swatched it next to Heaux a couple weeks ago. Can't wait to try it on my lips!! :yahoo:
Perisistence is my new FAVE nude! :eyelove: :eyelove:
Omg GORG! :eyelove: Your whole look is fab!! I keep telling myself I don't need Persistence. My sis has it and loves it... *step away from the MAC counter*