MAC The Matte Lip Collection (May 28/ June 4, 2015)

leonah

Hope this helps....
ohh thank you so much
eyelove.gif
they are both really pretty but at least I can try spirit for now until whirl comes back in stock
amuse.gif

CrimsonQuill157

Beautiful on you CQ I dont like on me.
Gorgeous!
Thanks! :)
Looks lovely on you, CQ. Do you use a liner? If so, which one? 
No liner! I don't usually use them because I always end up touching up after I eat.
Beautiful! You're making me want this one now.  
Get it!! :poke:
So did you try persistence?  I want to hear what you think about it.  Stunning! 
Thanks ladies!

Vandekamp

Just did. Then put Pander Me on the other side and blended out they look the same! I don't know that I need it but hey, do we need any of the many lipsticks we buy? Lolll
That is precisely why I am trying to cut back too and not get wrapped up in the hype of every new collection. I have so many lipsticks now that I no longer remember what I have. That's not funny or cool. Lol.

Ninahita

my d is for danger came last week. it's a gorgeous colour, anyone else ordered this? i noticed they still had that in every counter i visited, must be one of the more "unpopular" shades.
i'm really getting into reddish lipsticks lately, and i love the formula of this one. it's very soft and not drying like some others are :)

AnitaK

my d is for danger came last week. it's a gorgeous colour, anyone else ordered this? i noticed they still had that in every counter i visited, must be one of the more "unpopular" shades.
i'm really getting into reddish lipsticks lately, and i love the formula of this one. it's very soft and not drying like some others are :)
I got it for myself along with a couple others. It's my favourite out of the lot.

erine1881

my d is for danger came last week. it's a gorgeous colour, anyone else ordered this? i noticed they still had that in every counter i visited, must be one of the more "unpopular" shades. i'm really getting into reddish lipsticks lately, and i love the formula of this one. it's very soft and not drying like some others are :)
D For Danger is perm, that's why.

montREALady

ok cool, thanks for that.  I'll wait til I run out of pander me.  
Swatched them again after and they look different but on my lips there wasn't much of a diff for me to race out and get Persistence. Yet. My sis kept looking and saying, "Wait, you have them both on your top lip??"
my d is for danger came last week. it's a gorgeous colour, anyone else ordered this? i noticed they still had that in every counter i visited, must be one of the more "unpopular" shades. i'm really getting into reddish lipsticks lately, and i love the formula of this one. it's very soft and not drying like some others are :)
DfD is my new fav. Love it!! This whole collection is permanent. Even if something is out of stock, it will get replenished.
That is precisely why I am trying to cut back too and not get wrapped up in the hype of every new collection. I have so many lipsticks now that I no longer remember what I have. That's not funny or cool. Lol.
It sure isn't. I don't even know where to put them.

Marsha Pomells

I had a look at mac UK and they say there that Steady Going is LE. :???:
I'm gonna have a look. If that's the case, gonna have to pick up asap EDIT: MAC... When you said that all the lipsticks will be perm, they would be perm. What's changed MAC???

MzBrownBeauty

I got it for myself along with a couple others. It's my favourite out of the lot.
I finally ordered it thanks to *Vandekamp* who was right about how beautiful it is! I really like it and will be wearing it more as the months get cooler here.

Vandekamp

I love D for Danger. It's my favorite shade in the collection.